Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland agrees to plan on migrant resettlement

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

? Not sure what your point is.

Yes, Indians and Chinese arrive legally (on visas), often literate and highly educated, or to study (not at 'lingo colleges'). Studies show these 'skilled migrants' become top earners.

'Economic migrants' i.e. 'resettlement' - generally from the Sub-sahara or the 'Stans aren't coming (or able) to take anyones job, but to be provided for. Charity essentially. And often via fraudulent intentions, if you look at very high asylum application reject rates.

They are not the same as 'brown' (as your refer to 'them') other highly skilled workers, coming legally with the proper credentials, who are welcome to contribute.

The vast majority of migrants are economic migrants.
    Everywhere outside of Dublin from cork to tiny deserted villages are down to economic migrancy.
    The 400,000 Irish people that have emigrated overseas since 2012 are all economic migrants.

My point was anyone complaining about migrants are doing so based on the colour of their skin and religion. It’s ignorance writ large and hypocritical of anyone doing it as we as a people have infested every country and corner of the earth as migrants. And always will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

The vast majority of migrants are economic migrants.
    Everywhere outside of Dublin from cork to tiny deserted villages are down to economic migrancy.
    The 400,000 Irish people that have emigrated overseas since 2012 are all economic migrants.

My point was anyone complaining about migrants are doing so based on the colour of their skin and religion. It’s ignorance writ large and hypocritical of anyone doing it as we as a people have infested every country and corner of the earth as migrants. And always will.

More waffle. The vast majority of the 400,000 who left Ireland went to other countries legally. There will be some who overstay etc and they should be sent home as soon as they are caught. If you want to go to another county you should play be their rules, with no exceptions

More waffle. The vast majority of the 400,000 who left Ireland went to other countries legally. There will be some who overstay etc and they should be sent home as soon as they are caught. If you want to go to another county you should play be their rules, with no exceptions

So you’re clearly ignorant of the thousands and thousands of Irish people in Australia there quite legally who behaved so ****in abysmally there’s a campaign to get rid of them all and send them home.

Right so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Unfortunately you quoted that poster, whom I have on ignore (for obvious reasons, and highly recommend that others do likewise), but I got to see his "as we as a people have infested every country" comment.
    Truly shows his Irish-people-hating mindset when he uses words like "infested" when describing Irish people moving abroad to find work. Imagine if anyone used that word on here when describing the African migrants on boats coming to Europe. They would be immediately carded/banned, and rightly so. Guess it must be fine if used to describe Irish people. Despicable word usage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Boggles wrote: »
    Nonsense.

Nonsense. 2015: 1m+ enter the EU (thanks to Merkel's open door invite), one year later 2016 the UK chooses to leave the EU.

Since then Merkel is on the way out, the Sweden's PM resigned (his party had the worst results in 100yrs), and Denmark have resorted to forced integration policies and the Italians have an voted in anti-€uro/eu parties.

Even post-brexit, and just 6mths ago, the uk called an emergency meeting about folks from Iran (of all places) landing at Dover upon small craft.

• Advertisement

So you’re clearly ignorant of the thousands and thousands of Irish people in Australia there quite legally who behaved so ****in abysmally there’s a campaign to get rid of them all and send them home.
    Your ignorance now out is in full display, thousands and thousands?

A handful of folks (and not technically Irish, but of specific Irish sub-culture), behaved improper, were charged and removed.

Anyone in Aus illegally, will find themselves on the 1st plane home, and rightly so, we can both agree on that.

Right so.

Thousands and thousands hahahahaha

Your ignorance now out is in full display, thousands and thousands?

A handful of folks (and not technically Irish, but of specific Irish sub-culture), behaved improper, were charged and removed.

Anyone in Aus illegally, will find themselves on the 1st plane home, and rightly so, we can both agree on that.

Was actually referring to students nobody else. They’ve wrecked countless apartments and been lumped in (rightly) with the gougers you refer to.

Do keep up.

Was actually referring to students nobody else. They’ve wrecked countless apartments and been lumped in (rightly) with the gougers you refer to.

Do keep up.

What students go to Australia?? Hahahaha.

What students go to Australia?? Hahahaha.

Drunk white Irish sh!theads who make a show of us internationally.

You need to keep up.

• Advertisement

Was actually referring to students nobody else.

And what 'magic' 'student visas' are these exactly (that don't exist in the 10's of thousands via Ireland), any (post-grad) applicants would need about 10k handy for just for course fees, flights, accomodation, insurance and so on, 'wrecking apartments' wouldn't even be on the checklist.

If nothing else good chap, your (anti-irish/white) chaotic ramblings are both amusing and becoming highly entertaining now, do you have any knock-knock jokes handy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Thousands and thousands hahahahaha

Poster has a history of spoofing. Beware.

You need to keep up.

What has colour got to do with it? Are you racist?

Poster has a history of spoofing. Beware.

Says you haha!

De brown people are coming!! Dey like de wrong god!! Runn!!

Yis are gas

Says you haha!

Yis are gas

Have you answered my question yet regarding your claims about border controls with the north? Or still spoofing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Says you haha!

Yis are gas

Ye know that if you spend too much time around the brown fellas, ye start goin brown yourself?

Have you answered my question yet regarding your claims about border controls with the north? Or still spoofing?

What was the question? I don’t remember you or it

Odhinn wrote: »
    Ye know that if you spend too much time around the brown fellas, ye start goin brown yourself?

I wish.
    Is that like hanging out with gays makes you gay?
    I hang out with my dog all the time. I still amint full of the desire to be licking my balls

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

I wish.

Absolutely. You get inundated with gay molecules by homo-ozmosis.

You need to keep up.

What visa do these students go to Australia on?? I am not aware of any student visa to Oz.

Edit: I’ve just googled “Irish student wreck apartment Australia” and nothing at all comes up about the thousands and thousands of marauding students, or the campaign to ban them.

Were you making it up?

• Advertisement

What was the question? I don’t remember you or it

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110567934

Stop moaning ffs:
    You can’t bypass immigration to get into the country.

My response:
    Of course you can. Are you aware how easy it is to go from Northern Ireland to the Republic of Ireland? Are all border crossings manned by immigration control? FFS.

What visa do these students go to Australia on?? I am not aware of any student visa to Oz.

Edit: I’ve just googled “Irish student wreck apartment Australia” and nothing at all comes up about the thousands and thousands of marauding students, or the campaign to ban them.

Were you making it up?

Caught spoofing again. No surprise there.

I wish.
    I hang out with my dog all the time. I still amint full of the desire to be licking my balls

You should give it a try. It might just improve the accuracy of your posting.

You should give it a try. It might just improve the accuracy of your posting.

Still waiting on accuracy from you son :)

In any form :)

What has colour got to do with it? Are you racist?

Yes he is racist.

Just as I thought. You were called out spoofing, and you try to bluff it out.

Quote: Stop moaning ffs
    You can’t bypass immigration to get into the country.

Of course you can. Are you aware how easy it is to go from Northern Ireland to the Republic of Ireland? Are all border crossings manned by immigration control? FFS.

I see you are a regular poster on the reunification thread. Surprising given you lack of knowledge on the border situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

I see you are a regular poster on the reunification thread. Surprising given you lack of knowledge on the border situation.
    Now it all makes sense. I thought I sensed Sinn Fein anti-Irish vitriol with the various "Drunk white Irish sh!theads" and "infested" comments. The connection is definitely confirmed when Mr. Sinn Fein shows up and tries to de-rail the thread with his "brown fellas" and "homo" comments. This is the hallmark of their contributions on threads when they have nothing valid to add in these types of discussions.

You would have to wonder, since it was brought up, if it is now Sinn Fein policy to fill our villages and country towns with African migrants? They are giving us a dystopian depiction of boarded up shops and houses in villages and towns all around the country, so they conclude that African migrants will dramatically reverse this trend? The reality is that many villages and towns are doing quite well and want to be bypassed on major roads routes to continue the quality of life that exists in these places.

While many of us are unhappy with Fine Gael and have no intention of voting for them in the next election, I would warn people not to consider Sinn Fein as a viable alternative for a vote. Their open border stance alone should be enough to dissuade people from voting for them, and of course their punitive measures on tax payers is another reason. They are known as the social welfare party for a reason.

Any update on what visa these thousands and thousands of students use to get into Australia?? Or even a link to them being hounded out of Oz??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Ah lads stop feeding him. He might fuck off if he doesn't get the attention he is so desperately looking for.

Advertisement