Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland agrees to plan on migrant resettlement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,130 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

STB. wrote: »
    And still the question posed by the OP has not been answered

Who do you want to answer it? Flanagan? I doubt he is a user.

STB. wrote: »
    The media don't seem to have been following this one.

How do you think the OP found the story? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

So you’re clearly ignorant of the thousands and thousands of Irish people in Australia there quite legally who behaved so ****in abysmally there’s a campaign to get rid of them all and send them home.

Right so.

LOLLL Eh.... I been living in Australia for 15 years.... and simply that did not happen.

Sure there were a few backpackers on holiday got drunk and started fighting each other made local news for like 1 day and then RTE news and Joe Duffy but that's about it.

There was no campaign to get rid of anyone... you just made that up.
    Was actually referring to students nobody else. They’ve wrecked countless apartments and been lumped in (rightly) with the gougers you refer to.

Do keep up.

These Thousands upon Thousands of Irish students is more of your BS, on the average year there is about 350 Irish people on student visas in Australia... this might have went up to 550 per year at the most during the recession.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

mandrake04 wrote: »

There was no campaign to get rid of anyone... you just made that up.
    Posting actual statistics and facts will do little to stop him and the usual contingent of anti-Irish posters on here from making up stuff to support their goal of open borders.

Kivaro wrote: »
    Posting actual statistics and facts will do little to stop him and the usual contingent of anti-Irish posters on here from making up stuff to support their goal of open borders.

You forgot to add

Vote The National Party.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Bring em in. Great bunch of lads. This is the 3rd time an African migrant has done this to innocent women and this time 8 year old child.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2019/0729/1065862-boy-killed-by-train-in-germany/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Bring em in. Great bunch of lads. This is the 3rd time an African migrant has done this to innocent women and this time 8 year old child.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2019/0729/1065862-boy-killed-by-train-in-germany/

Isn't Cultural Enrichment wonderful? I can't see why anybody would be against mass immigration from the 3rd World.

Boggles wrote: »

It seems people call the African migrants refugees and they call Syrian refugees migrants, not on purpose I'm sure...

It seems people call the African migrants refugees and they call Syrian refugees migrants, not on purpose I'm sure...

Macron makes hero Malian migrant 'Spiderman' an honorary French citizen after he saves toddler on balcony

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

If you do a search for DW stories about migrants , it calls them migrants when they want to come in, calls them refugees when something bad happens to them, always posts a story about something good / them being a victim in the same day as it posts something bad and leaves out their country of origin when they do a crime, some stories will admit they are migrants in the 4th-5th paragraph, most not.

This story
    https://www.google.ie/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiJzqOhwtrjAhWcSxUIHUUDBrsQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.dw.com/en/police-seek-witnesses-in-dusseldorf-gang-rape-case/a-49344679&psig=AOvVaw0LAfg7bfecMqZSxvz2N8MM&ust=1564503074435291

names them as jamal, momo, bilal , with no ethnicity and the followup story about the trial says they are all of diverse background (iraqi, syrian and algerian) being the list of diverse, 4 paragraphs in...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

Staged nonsense. Child could have been pulled to safety at any stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

No doubt about it Germany have got the dregs of Africa living in their country.

Christian churches get valdalised all over the country every week and it's not news worthy.

This is the agenda that'll be pushed hard from now on

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1155823676538970112?s=19

Utter Scum bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Christian churches get valdalised all over the country every week and it's not news worthy.

This is the agenda that'll be pushed hard from now

Think of all the gang crimes being carried out in parts of Dublin where the Gardai refuse to give descriptions of the suspects that also doesn't make the news

Utter Scum bags.

Indeed. It takes a special kind of scum to do that to any place of worship. I don't see how a broken window is worth of the national broadcasters news though.

Indeed. It takes a special kind of scum to do that to any place of worship. I don't see how a broken window is worth of the national broadcasters news though.

It was slightly more than a broken window, did you not read the article you posted? :confused:
    stones were found inside and it is believed these were used to break the windows and doors inside.

Damage was caused to two offices, with wardrobes and cabinets broken along with computer screens.

....his study had been destroyed and his family photos were thrown out onto the street

It was slightly more than a broken window, did you not read the article you posted? :confused:

Of course I read it. Do you think that's worthy of National news ? Churches, schools, factorys ect are valdalised all over the country every weekend.

Of course I read it.

Why then, did you try and minimize it by declaring it just a broken window? :confused:
    Do you think that's worthy of National news ? Churches, schools, factorys ect are valdalised all over the country every weekend.

I have no idea, you will have to ask RTE about it, a very quick search indicates they seem to have form reporting these kind of things.

https://www.rte.ie/news/player/2018/1101/21456755-church-of-ireland-in-tullamore-faces-hefty-bill-after-windows-smashed-by-local-vandals/

https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2019/0225/1032776-st-michans-crypt-crusader/

I assume you have a problem with those 2 stories being reported on as well?

Seems a little bit ott -

"Security has to be tightened now, which is sad that we will have to come into a mosque with the fear of having to put security outside in case someone comes in. And maybe the next time they will come in while we are praying and attack us."

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »
    Seems a little bit ott -

"Security has to be tightened now, which is sad that we will have to come into a mosque with the fear of having to put security outside in case someone comes in. And maybe the next time they will come in while we are praying and attack us."

Makes you wonder in this day of fake hate crimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Of course I read it. Do you think that's worthy of National news ? Churches, schools, factorys ect are valdalised all over the country every weekend.

Are they religiously motivated attacks or just scumbags being scumbags?

Seems a little bit ott -

Why is it OTT? It's happened before whats to say it wont happen again?

JohnMc1 wrote: »

Which "fake hate crimes"?

Oddly enough it looks like the average break in no real damage doesn't look like major damage inside the building no graffiti ,no racist symbols or even anything Isis related .

A bit odd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Oddly enough it looks like the average break in no real damage doesn't look like major damage inside the building no graffiti ,no racist symbols or even anything Isis related .

A bit odd

It does indeed look like a break in/burglary, however the Irish media have decided that its a hate crime and they will milk it for all its worth.

however the Irish media have decided that its a hate crime and they will milk it for all its worth.

And I'd hazard a guess that a a few on here will too

Which "fake hate crimes"?

Jussie Smollet, A Lesbian punching herself in the face to claim she was a victim of gay bashing, A Lesbian couple burned down their own home for the same reason, A Black waitress wrote the n word on a receipt so she can claim to be a victim of racism. Plenty of more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Jussie Smollet, A Lesbian punching herself in the face to claim she was a victim of gay bashing, A Lesbian couple burned down their own home for the same reason, A Black waitress wrote the n word on a receipt so she can claim to be a victim of racism. Plenty of more.

Yeah, but apart from those ones!!

• Advertisement

And I'd hazard a guess that a a few on here will too

Have the Gardaí ruled it out?

Either way bizarre reaction from some on here to what at the very list was a wanton act of vandalism.

Hopefully these pond scum are caught and dealt with appropriately.

Advertisement