Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland agrees to plan on migrant resettlement

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Yet, butyou haven't wrote one word educating me about fascism.

I have no care for needlessly aggressive posts. If you want people to converse with you. Show them respect.

Aggressive? I asked you could you define facisim because you clearly don't know what it means. I don't think you know what a Nazi is either but you don't want to know either do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,893 ✭✭✭Augme

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Give a prediction for the number of TD's they get in the next Dail?

Justin Barrett was speaking at the Google protests yesterday that they and/or ACI would have TDs running in every constituency

Jesus, he really is deluded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Give a prediction for the number of TD's they get in the next Dail?

All they need is one to ruffle feathers and cause a meltdown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

Yet, butyou haven't wrote one word educating me about fascism.

I have no care for needlessly aggressive posts. If you want people to converse with you. Show them respect.

Aggressive? I asked you could you define facisim because you clearly don't know what it means. I don't think you know what a Nazi is either but you don't want to know either do you?

You seem incapable of conversing at an appropriate level. I'll leave you do it so.

You seem incapable of conversing at an appropriate level. I'll leave you do it so.

Appropriate level ha. You're spitting out words you don't even know the meaning of. Read a dictionary before conversing with grown ups.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Well it seems you can't have a debate without calling parties fascist with absolutely nothing to back it up

Though thankfully for us Irish he is a non entity and the Irish don't have an appetite for far right politics.

We will when the demographics start to change with regards to immigration. Mainstream parties won't do anything about immigration so it will have to be "far right" parties that people will vote for if they don't want the tidal wave of mass immigration
    You don't have to support the national party because you have issues with migration into the country.

They're the only parties along with ACI, Identity Ireland and Irexit that appear willing to talk about the issues with immigration. If any of the mainstream parties change their tune on immigration which they won't then I might vote for them
    Democracy brought orban, salvini etc... Into power. Hopefully democracy gets them out of power soon to limit the damage they are doing to their states.

What damage are they doing to their countries. I think Salvini is doing an excellent job preventing illegal immigration into Europe which can only be a good thing.
    Can you explain 'when demographics start to change in regards to immigration' . How are attitudes going to change?.

What sort of changes to our immigration policies would you liked changed?. Have you brought your ideas toward your local fine gael or other mainstream party representatives?

Personally I think the direct provision centres are unfit for purpose. The system takes far to long to process the asylum seekers.

Irexit, acl and the national party have very little support in real life, though online they can seem more popular than they actually are.

Well if you praise salvini for one issue so be it. There are alot of pressing issues currently in Italy apart from illegal migration.

I have to go walk the dog now. I'll try and expand on salvini later when I get the chance.

Well it seems you can't have a debate without calling parties fascist with absolutely nothing to back it up

You said yourself earlier in the thread that the national party where fascist but fine gael where more fascist because of the blueshirts 90 odd years ago.

Then you told me that bringing up fascism in regards to Justin barrett and the national party to be irrelevant which of course it is completely relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Appropriate level ha. You're spitting out words you don't even know the meaning of. Read a dictionary before conversing with grown ups.

Mod: End it now. Both of you. Next stupid comment towards each other will earn one of you a threadban.

Can you explain 'when demographics start to change in regards to immigration' . How are attitudes going to change?.

What sort of changes to our immigration policies would you liked changed?. Have you brought your ideas toward your local fine gael or other mainstream party representatives?

Personally I think the direct provision centres are unfit for purpose. The system takes far to long to process the asylum seekers.

Irexit, acl and the national party have very little support in real life, though online they can seem more popular than they actually are.

Well if you praise salvini for one issue so be it. There are alot of pressing issues currently in Italy apart from illegal migration.

I have to go walk the dog now. I'll try and expand on salvini later when I get the chance.

Never mind Salvini. Please expand on facist political parties in Ireland.

• Advertisement

People will start voting for parties with anti immigration views such as the National Party as there will be competition for healthcare, housing and other social services. Also crime rates will rise as third world immigrants will continue their own ways as they do at home. This has happened in every other European country with high immigration Ireland is going the same direction as Sweden, the UK, France and Germany so I don't why Ireland would be any different in this regard.

Immediate deportation for all asylum seekers who's claims are found to be false our say is final and no appeals allowed

Immediate deportation for any immigrant who commits a crime

Australian style points system

Ban on all immigration from predominantly Islamic countries

Immigrants must work or face deportation and no entitlement to any sort of social welfare or housing

Salvini is also trying to lower tax for businesses he's doing a great job. Immigration is a big issue in Italy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,631 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Justin Barrett was speaking at the Google protests yesterday that they and/or ACI would have TDs running in every constituency

The "protests" attended by like 12 people streamed by GemGem :pac:

People will start voting for parties with anti immigration views such as the National Party as there will be competition for healthcare, housing and other social services.

Leaving aside the rest, people in Ireland will continue to vote for the mainstream parties. If the recession couldn't break their grip, nothing will

A radical now would be better off joining FG or FF, keeping their views to themselves and rising in the ranks to a point where they can implement change.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭Mr. teddywinkles

The nutters at PBP/AAA want asylum seekers to have the right to work the second they arrive in this country. Can you imagine the race to the bottom for wages that would then happen next. Paul Murphy et al really show their true colours when they've nothing left to protest about, that they're on the side of the globalists.

That's if ya can get them to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

That's if ya can get them to work.

They'll be on the dole for the rest of their lives. 75%+ of the ones that showed up in Germany when this "crisis" started in 2015 are still on the dole. Its delusional and willful ignorance to think we're going to get the ones that will work and actually contribute to our society.

Leaving aside the rest, people in Ireland will continue to vote for the mainstream parties. If the recession couldn't break their grip, nothing will

And they'll pay for it in the places in Ireland where the Irish will become a minority

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Ship them all to rural areas.

Dublin is overrun with skinny suit wearing
    piss-on-your-frontdoor after a night out yee haws, overrun.

The rural lot have some cheek to moan about asylum seekers, if ye dont want them then i suggest ye stay out of dublin yourselves.

italodisco wrote: »

The rural lot have some cheek to moan about asylum seekers, if ye dont want them then i suggest ye stay out of dublin yourselves.

What kind of gibberish is this.

Its the truth.

Only gibeerish to you as it doesn't go with your train of thought.

You might want to take off those crosshatch jeans, slip on brown shoes and Subaru team jacket for a mo and compose yourself :pac:

Its the truth.

You might want to take off those crosshatch jeans, slip on brown shoes and Subaru team jacket for a mo and compose yourself :pac:

Seek medical help imedietley.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

I'd rather send them directly to the homes of Varadkar and all the other "Diversity is our strength" virtue signallers. Make them practice what they preach.

Ypu mist be strung out on gender fluid latte and fair trade gluten free snacks.

I made a very clear factual statement.

Poor little left puss didnt like it.

Advises i seek medical attention.

Im fine, i haven't gone near any disease carriers found in coppers or flanagans.

Light a candle foe yourself there now 'top hos' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

The Sadist hasn't come back to us yet.
    He and the dog must still be in a heated discussion about Salvini.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,631 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I think he is trying to say that non dubs should leave Dublin. He wants unemployment to increase and non dubs to "go home". Interesting that the "anti immigration" lot are now wanting to campaign on a county level.

I guess it may make his own chance of finding employment better. I have a feeling his CV wont quite manage it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Its the truth.

Ypu mist be strung out on gender fluid latte and fair trade gluten free snacks.

I made a very clear factual statement.

Poor little left puss didnt like it.

Advises i seek medical attention.

Im fine, i haven't gone near any disease carriers found in coppers or flanagans.

Light a candle foe yourself there now 'top hos' :D

@italodisco - you need to improve the standard of your posting. No more nonsense like the above.

dudara

People will start voting for parties with anti immigration views such as the National Party as there will be competition for healthcare, housing and other social services. Also crime rates will rise as third world immigrants will continue their own ways as they do at home. This has happened in every other European country with high immigration Ireland is going the same direction as Sweden, the UK, France and Germany so I don't why Ireland would be any different in this regard.

Immediate deportation for all asylum seekers who's claims are found to be false our say is final and no appeals allowed

Immediate deportation for any immigrant who commits a crime

Australian style points system

Ban on all immigration from predominantly Islamic countries

Immigrants must work or face deportation and no entitlement to any sort of social welfare or housing

Salvini is also trying to lower tax for businesses he's doing a great job. Immigration is a big issue in Italy.

Are you saying their is incoming wave of migration that will compete for housing?. Where is this migration going come from?

'Also crime rates will rise as third world immigrants will continue their own ways as they do at home' You've written that like a blanket statement. Do you think immigrants are more likely to criminal acts because they come from third world countries?

I agree with you on the deportation of asylum seekers if a crime is committed (Well depending on the severity of the crime). I'm fairly ignorant on the Australian points system( will have to read up on it).

A ban on all migration from Muslim countries?. Why? For instance the refugees from Syria (a predominantly Muslim country).. Should the allotted amount we are taking in not be allowed come in?.

Immigrants face deportation if they are out work? What happens if another downturn comes about and immigrant loses their job? Have you ever had a spot of unemployment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Do you think immigrants are more likely to criminal acts because they come from third world countries?
    You must be aware of the knife attacks, machete attacks, swords attacks etc. in Germany since 2015, that's aside from the well known lorry attacks and the numerous rapes/groping assaults.
    A ban on all migration from Muslim countries?. Why? For instance the refugees from Syria (a predominantly Muslim country).. Should the allotted amount we are taking in not be allowed come in?
    Why would we take people from Syria? The war is over, except in one small corner (Idlib) where a bunch of Islamic extremists are still holding out.
    The Syrian govt. is are actively asking people to come back.

Neighbouring Lebanon and Turkey which were good enough to house very large numbers of Syrian war refugees temporarily are now making moves to shift them back home. And that is how it should be.
    Syrians living in Istanbul and Beirut have been targeted by immigration authorities in recent weeks, with more than 1,000 detained in Turkey’s biggest city last weekend and given 30 days to leave.
    There was never any need for them to travel thousands of Km to remote Irish villages having no Mosques and no spare housing.

A ban on all migration from Muslim countries?. Why? For instance the refugees from Syria (a predominantly Muslim country).. Should the allotted amount we are taking in not be allowed come in?.

You speak as if all Muslims were a homogenous group and then conflate immigrants with refugees. Strange but not atypical.

You speak as if all Muslims were a homogenous group and then conflate immigrants with refugees. Strange but not atypical.

No I didn't.

Wrong on both accounts.

• Advertisement

No I didn't.

Wrong on both accounts.

If you say so. As for your point about immigrants not working, well, if someone is here on a working visa and isn't working, then yes, they should be deported. The entire point of the visa is to be working. I would return a certain percentage of things like income tax, PRSI etc depending on length of payments but working visas should be exactly that and nothing more.

Advertisement