Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland agrees to plan on migrant resettlement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭Mr. teddywinkles

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Good excuse to be tight. :rolleyes:

As was said I'm sure he'll donate compulsory through extra taxes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

Problem is not migrants. It’s a total lack of accountability in Ireland. Look how many serious assaults occurred over the weekend ? Doesn’t matter who commits the crime, they’ll get a suspended sentence either way and be back out in no time. Pathetic judiciary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Illusion of democracy?

The delusion that this will not destroy Ireland economically or socially.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Stephen15 wrote: »
    So you're basically telling me that it's only immigrant rapes that get reported?

That’s the most retarded stupid way to distort a point in order to avoid actually answering it I’ve ever seen. And thats saying something

• Registered Users Posts: 82,823 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Hal3000 wrote: »
    Problem is not migrants. It’s a total lack of accountability in Ireland. Look how many serious assaults occurred over the weekend ? Doesn’t matter who commits the crime, they’ll get a suspended sentence either way and be back out in no time. Pathetic judiciary.

Top dead center of the nail

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

He should call himself by his real name if he wants to be taken seriously.

Is your real name Ulysses?

His real name isn't hard to find, the clue is in the link

https://mobile.twitter.com/rowanwcroft

By your standards we should take him more seriously than you.

Overheal wrote: »
    Top dead center of the nail

But somehow raps is worse and only noteworthy in certain quarters in boards if it’s an immigrant doing it.

Why do you think that might be

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

But somehow raps is worse and only noteworthy in certain quarters in boards if it’s an immigrant doing it.

Why do you think that might be

because those people were not born here , we had a failure of procedure allowing them in, we have the tools to also remove them , we exercise neither effectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Honestly? Since I think way too many Irish are still asleep or in denial about this issue that we may end up with that dreadful FF/FG coalition [they're preparing for it]

So why would they need to delay an election or drag anything out if (as you claimed) both parties are in on this (for want of a better word) conspiracy?

because those people were not born here , we had a failure of procedure allowing them in, we have the tools to also remove them , we exercise neither effectively.

The vast majority in fact it’s probably the total of all reported rapes reported here are by white Irish men. It’s hysterical and redundant to single out on case of one immigrant guy accused of rape.

* would love to see a Venn diagram of those posts from same people in this thread complaining about an alleged rapist immigrant and the ones defending paddy Jackson in that rape trial in Ni

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Migrants too. The end is coming. I hope you know karate

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

The vast majority in fact it’s probably the total of all reported rapes reported here are by white Irish men. It’s hysterical and redundant to single out on case of one immigrant guy accused of rape.

* would love to see a Venn diagram of those posts from same people in this thread complaining about an alleged rapist immigrant and the ones defending paddy Jackson in that rape trial in Ni

1) paddy jackson is innocent and a court agreed.
    2) This is not one, its not a one off, its an increasing trend as we allow more people in , especially those of the ideology which gives women about as much agency as a lamp. An immigrant rapist regardless of colour is always worse than a natural born one because we had the option and continue to have the option to not have them here. It not only shows how awful the criminal is, but also how awful our checks and balances to screen against it are.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/germans-shaken-by-series-of-violent-immigrant-attacks-1.3952832?mode=amp

How many warning signs do some people need

Here's a snippet:

In Freiburg, three hours south of Wiesbaden, 11 men – one a German citizen – are on trial accused of raping an 18-year-old woman in bushes near a local disco last October. Eight of the defendants are from Syria.

And last Friday evening in the western city of Mülheim, police were called to investigate a suspected mass rape of an 18-year-old woman by five alleged Bulgarian attackers, all reportedly aged between 11 and 14.

The recent series of attacks have revived memories of new year’s eve 2015-2016 in Cologne, when scores of women were assaulted by groups of men, including foreign nationals and some asylum seekers.

I’m seeing why colonial Australia took off as an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

It’s hysterical and redundant to single out on case of one immigrant guy accused of rape.

Rotherham comes to mind .

(Shhh only whites should be mentioned to avoid upset)

Earlier you said the majority of rapes go unreported ,now you claimed the majority of rapes are committed by white people

It's not me who will be getting raped so do whatever ye want.
    Peace

Sweden have been importing them for decades and they have the highest rape stats in the world. It is recommended the women don't stay out late, don't travel alone, if blond dye hair dark. All to support the multiculturalism agenda of course.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764

• Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭irishproduce

We need more prison space and a tough on crime government.
    Also the judiciary are looking after their legal colleagues by providing a carousel of criminals on free legal aid, criminals who can generate no income if they're imprisoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,958 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

We probably need to have an independent voice regarding taking in refugees. But I suppose we are tied to the rules dictated to us by the UN.

I actually don't have an issue with the UN, as in the immigrants are vetted and supported by the UN (I think).

It is the chancers on the boats I have an issue with. via the traffickers. And they are not alone, they just seem to rock up and get sorted here.

Maybe it is a quid pro quo for a lot of things for our little country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Sweden have been importing them for decades and they have the highest rape stats in the world. It is recommended the women don't stay out late, don't travel alone, if blond dye hair dark. All to support the multiculturalism agenda of course.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764
    The two women in the photo should be safe enough :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

In Sweden's neighbour Norway ALL rapes were by foreigners when a report was done
    A report released by the (Oslo) police on Wednesday states that all assault rapes during last year were committed by men with a non-Western origin.
    All the reported rapes during the last 5 years are done by men with a foreign origin.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/all-reported-rapes-in-oslo-by-foreigners-police/news-story/15145ecd2d4b6183342dc90032ccebf6

Ergo, they have, like Sweden, imported the rapists.

biko wrote: »

There are only so many stats you can give people. If they won't listen then so be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

We probably need to have an independent voice regarding taking in refugees. But I suppose we are tied to the rules dictated to us by the UN.

I actually don't have an issue with the UN, as in the immigrants are vetted and supported by the UN (I think).

It is the chancers on the boats I have an issue with. via the traffickers. And they are not alone, they just seem to rock up and get sorted here.

Maybe it is a quid pro quo for a lot of things for our little country.

We need a Trump, Salvini,etc with a backbone to say "No. We're not taking them. You take them."

recedite wrote: »
    The two women in the photo should be safe enough :pac:

Biko didn’t call out your sexism hmm odd

That ‘site’ isn’t exactly a reputable news source. Anti Muslim anti gay anti abortion claptrap from the goon Leo Sherlock who runs it. From is bedroom in his parents house. Brother if Cora Sherlock of Iona institute.

Lunatics all

Woohoo. We should have a big street party:)

https://twitter.com/danobrien20/status/1166292298063339520?s=21

Overheal wrote: »
    Biko didn’t call out your sexism hmm odd
    Sexism? I was just admiring their big bu.. guns.

Party on, dude. You just ignore the naysayers.

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/danobrien20/status/1166292298063339520?s=21

Street party is cancelled due to lack of funds. Welfare needs to be paid

Advertisement