Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland agrees to plan on migrant resettlement

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Seriously who has said all migrants are rapists?

Something about taxi drivers blah blah. It was in another thread. You may have heard of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Something about taxi drivers blah blah. It was in another thread. You may have heard of it

Any link? I don't think anyone has said all foreign taxi drivers are rapists. The rheotoric I have heard is there is a belief that there have been higher amount of rapes commited by taxi drivers since there has been a large influx of non nationals into the taxi industry.

Any link? I don't think anyone has said all foreign taxi drivers are rapists. The rheotoric I have heard is there is a belief that there have been higher amount of rapes commited by taxi drivers since there has been a large influx of non nationals into the taxi industry.

Think it’s the one you got banned from. Not sure where it is I didn’t get involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Seriously who has said all migrants are rapists?
    Can't believe that he thought he'd get away with that statement.
    One of the reasons why he is on my ignore list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

I hate his policies and think he’s an awful Taoiseach
    He's also our Minister for Defence, a gay man in charge of our army.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

vriesmays wrote: »

I'm more alarmed that an out and proud gay man like himself [and David Norris] are absolutely willing to allow the immigration of people from a religion that involves killing gays.

I hate his policies and think he’s an awful Taoiseach but he has both degrees I mentioned and is well educated.
    Son of an immigrant. And succeeded within our society.

And despite all the successes he still hates Ireland and is determined to systematically destroy it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

No they do great in medicine and law too. Taoiseach would be a good example. Qualifications in both

My point was that you were offering up a clichéd happy-clappy argument which is actually racist when you deconstruct it. Varadkar hasn't "done great" in either medicine or law, if you were to analyse that statement too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

And your point is? :confused:

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    I'm more alarmed that an out and proud gay man like himself [and David Norris] are absolutely willing to allow the immigration of people from a religion that involves killing gays.

How many attacks on gay people by "people from a religion that involves killing gays" has there been in say the last 10 years in Ireland?

How many attacks on gay people by people from christian religions has there been in say the last 10 years in Ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

...you've never heard of the Theban sacred band, I take it. Or know much of the ancient Greeks in general. Or Richard lionheart. Or Frederick the great of prussia.

And despite all the successes he still hates Ireland and is determined to systematically destroy it.

You're mistaking an ill conceived notion with no basis in fact with reality.

Odhinn wrote: »
    You're mistaking an ill conceived notion with no basis in fact with reality.

His determination to destroy Ireland with unlimited 3rd immigration is not an ill conceived notion. Its intentional. He's seen what's happened to Germany, Sweden and France and Britain. How many canaries in the coal mine do you Lefties need before you say "You know, maybe we shouldn't be doing this."?

His determination to destroy Ireland with unlimited 3rd immigration is not an ill conceived notion................

Your hyperbole =/= the truth.

BaghdadBobComicalAli.jpg

It's not hyperbole it's happened in most of Western Europe what makes you think Ireland will be exempt. Are you one of those who somehow thinks that multiculturalism will be anyway different in Ireland than every other European country which have tried it?

It's not hyperbole it's happened in most of Western Europe what makes you think Ireland will be exempt. Are you one of those who somehow thinks that multiculturalism will be anyway different in Ireland than every other European country which have tried it?

I think that the notion of varadkar deliberately trying to destroy the country is utter crap.

Its the delusion and arrogance of the Modern Leftist. That they can finally make it work when others have failed time and again.

I think that the notion of varadkar deliberately trying to destroy the country is utter crap.

60% are already on welfare. What do you think will happen as more and more come in and that figures rises? It will destroy our economy. So yes saying he is trying to destroy the Country is not hyperbole.

60% are already on welfare. What do you think will happen as more and more come in and that figures rises? It will destroy our economy. So yes saying he is trying to destroy the Country is not hyperbole.

Yes, it most certainly is.

• Advertisement

Whether Varadkar is solely responsible for it or only partly responsible doesn't matter. Unlimited 3rd world migration is happening all anyone who rocks up here has to do is say the magic word asylum.

Whether Varadkar is solely responsible for it or only partly responsible doesn't matter. Unlimited 3rd world migration is happening all anyone who rocks up here has to do is say the magic word asylum.

Nonsense.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

How many attacks on gay people by "people from a religion that involves killing gays" has there been in say the last 10 years in Ireland?

How many attacks on gay people by people from christian religions has there been in say the last 10 years in Ireland?

Bring in more and then you get to complain about both religions attacking you. Smart

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭creeper1

Neither Leo nor any other future Taoiseach has much say in it. Didn't I read about a minister say just a month ago that Ireland cannot participate in migrant relocation due to housing crisis and other factors?

Didn't take long for him to change his tune and you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to know who is really calling the shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

1% of the population represents way more than 1% of attacks on women and the LGBT community

“BuT WhItE PeOpLe ArE DoInG MoSt Of ThE AtTaCkS “

In every single country muslims over represent in LGBT attacks and abuse, theres no defending it

1% of the population represents way more than 1% of attacks on women and the LGBT community

“BuT WhItE PeOpLe ArE DoInG MoSt Of ThE AtTaCkS “

In every single country muslims over represent in LGBT attacks and abuse, theres no defending it

Evidence/statistics for this claim in Ireland please

sabat wrote: »
    My point was that you were offering up a clichéd happy-clappy argument which is actually racist when you deconstruct it. Varadkar hasn't "done great" in either medicine or law, if you were to analyse that statement too.

Ah I see what you mean. That wasn’t intentional at all. The happy clappy actually racist bit. Didn’t think that through. apologies it came out that way.

creeper1 wrote: »
    Neither Leo nor any other future Taoiseach has much say in it. Didn't I read about a minister say just a month ago that Ireland cannot participate in migrant relocation due to housing crisis and other factors?

Didn't take long for him to change his tune and you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to know who is really calling the shots.

oh please. If Varadkar had any backbone and if he was against this he would have done like Hungary, Poland and the other Visegrad Countries and have said NO and repeatedly say it.

The fact that he doesn't is proof that he is for all for this open migration. Either because he genuinely anti-Irish, a Coward, desperate to suck up to the Eu, or is enriching himself off this scam[ much like the rest of the property owners in the Dail and their family and associates are]

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭creeper1

Ireland isn’t like Poland et al is it though?

The EU have plenty of leverage in pressuring Ireland if you consider the back stop and the special tax arrangements given to multinationals.

I suspect policy is dictated in Brussels and not in Dublin.

I’d like someone to prove me wrong on that

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭interactive

creeper1 wrote: »
    Ireland isn’t like Poland et al is it though?

The EU have plenty of leverage in pressuring Ireland if you consider the back stop and the special tax arrangements given to multinationals.

I suspect policy is dictated in Brussels and not in Dublin.

I’d like someone to prove me wrong on that

Leo should grow a pair
    EU wants to bully Ireland, i double dare them
    It would be a a short bullying campaign by the EU
    You see all those BILLIONS of Euro that we are continuously shovelling to EU banks to pay off the debt that the idiot Minister for Finance guaranteed, yeah well we can no long pay it.
    Best of Luck EU propping up Deutsche Bank and the rest of the insolvent ones.
    The EU economy which is already dodgy would be on the verge of collapse within days.
    They would back off in a instant, alas Leo is a man with his eye on the prize of a top EU job and will do nothing beneficial for Ireland that might hurt his chances.

Advertisement