Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland agrees to plan on migrant resettlement

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭lola85

Leo should grow a pair
    EU wants to bully Ireland, i double dare them
    It would be a a short bullying campaign by the EU
    You see all those BILLIONS of Euro that we are continuously shovelling to EU banks to pay off the debt that the idiot Minister for Finance guaranteed, yeah well we can no long pay it.
    Best of Luck EU propping up Deutsche Bank and the rest of the insolvent ones.
    The EU economy which is already dodgy would be on the verge of collapse within days.
    They would back off in a instant, alas Leo is a man with his eye on the prize of a top EU job and will do nothing beneficial for Ireland that might hurt his chances.

Yep it’s all the EUs fault FF made an absolute balls of our country.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭interactive

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    oh please. If Varadkar had any backbone and if he was against this he would have done like Hungary, Poland and the other Visegrad Countries and have said NO and repeatedly say it.

The fact that he doesn't is proof that he is for all for this open migration. Either because he genuinely anti-Irish, a Coward, desperate to suck up to the Eu, or is enriching himself off this scam[ much like the rest of the property owners in the Dail and their family and associates are]
    What Quisling is to Norway, Varadkar will be to Ireland.
    The Varadkar name will for every be sullied in Ireland

lola85 wrote: »
    Yep it’s all the EUs fault FF made an absolute balls of our country.

The fault is not with FG or FF, its with the idiot voters of Ireland, who keep voting for the same eejits every election and then are surprised when they screw them over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭lola85

The fault is not with FG or FF, its with the idiot voters of Ireland, who keep voting for the same eejits every election and then are surprised when they screw them over.

Oh so now it’s the Irish people and not the EUs FF or FGs fault.

Make up your mind.

lola85 wrote: »
    Oh so now it’s the Irish people and not the EUs FF or FGs fault.

Make up your mind.

Gullible women are the ones who vote idiots into power who promise them a world of EU sunshine and rainbows, what they get in return is rape cases and crime rising every year along with Taxes.
    Women are the main believers in the EU dream that was pitched to them, men long ago came to there senses and can see the trouble thats coming in the decades ahead, but women continue to deny anything is wrong and power ahead voting for more and more EU madness, see Sweden for the text book example, Stockholm syndrome, ironic that the name for the mental problems would come from Sweden, the country most gripped by it.
    Most women are naive, "if i was fleeing a war and a county took me in i would be so grateful and be a model citizen in my new home".
    Unfortunately the world does not work like that, we are getting flooded with the dregs of Asia/Africa, who will never assimilate, we all know it to be true but you either are in denial or a coward and wont admit it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Gullible women are the ones who vote idiots into power who promise them a world of EU sunshine and rainbows, what they get in return is rape cases and crime rising every year along with Taxes.
    Women are the main believers in the EU dream that was pitched to them, men long ago came to there senses and can see the trouble thats coming in the decades ahead, but women continue to deny anything is wrong and power ahead voting for more and more EU madness, see Sweden for the text book example, Stockholm syndrome, ironic that the name for the mental problems would come from Sweden, the country most gripped by it.
    Most women are naive, "if i was fleeing a war and a county took me in i would be so grateful and be a model citizen in my new home".
    Unfortunately the world does not work like that, we are getting flooded with the dregs of Asia/Africa, who will never assimilate, we all know it to be true but you either are in denial or a coward and wont admit it.

So it's womens fault? Have you seen a professional about your sever case of misogyny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

So it's womens fault? Have you seen a professional about your sever case of misogyny?
    Gay men too. Who else wants to see a bunch of fit young African men hanging around with no real prospects and no way to earn money.

recedite wrote: »
    Gay men too. Who else wants to see a bunch of fit young African men hanging around with no real prospects and no way to earn money.

What????

Care to explain further? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

What????
    Care to explain further? confused.png
    Don't feign ignorance. You know the type.
    jay0109 wrote: »
    I know the type of young wans your on about. Usually well aquainted with the local chipper and social welfare officer.
    Any sign of the 'new Irish' with those young wans? Or is their work done and they've moved on!

recedite wrote: »
    Don't feign ignorance. You know the type.

I don't, why not just explain in plain English exactly what you mean instead of using innuendo and skirting the edges expecting people to join the dots?

Geow a pair and say what you mean out straight.

• Advertisement

You know you have won the debate when the opposition wont/can't debate you and as expected call you a racist or misogynist.

I don't, why not just explain in plain English exactly what you mean instead of using innuendo and skirting the edges expecting people to join the dots?

Geow a pair and say what you mean out straight.

Many Arab men have dabbled in gay sex, thats common knowledge, its what happens in a society where you can't get within a ass's roar of a woman who's not your mother or sister.
    Its seems to be accepted as long as you dont brazenly make it public

You know you have won the debate when the opposition wont/can't debate you and as expected call you a racist or misogynist.

Lets see

Yeah....my bad.....nothing mysogynistic about that post at all :rolleyes:

Lets see

Yeah....my bad.....nothing mysogynistic about that post at all :rolleyes:

Every single thing you highlighted is correct. How is is misogynistic to post about it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Ireland is dooooomed

Cos some obvious bots in the internet said so.

Fvcking yawn

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Ireland is dooooomed

Fvcking yawn

Hopefully. I'd like to see the knock-on effect of a rising already massive welfare bill (20 billion) causing a rise in income tax to fund it which in turn will put pressure on the good folks who get up for work everyday. Then maybe people will say hang on this system isn't working and perhaps we will see a change of direction away from the welfare state model we are approaching.

This won't be due to migration or refugees. It's just a piece of a bigger picture.

We are just a touch too generous for a little country with a small economy.

Every single thing you highlighted is correct. How is is misogynistic to post about it?

I await with eager anticipation your proof for those claims so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭enricoh

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Hopefully. I'd like to see the knock-on effect of a rising already massive welfare bill (20 billion) causing a rise in income tax to fund it which in turn will put pressure on the good folks who get up for work everyday. Then maybe people will say hang on this system isn't working and perhaps we will see a change of direction away from the welfare state model we are approaching.

This won't be due to migration or refugees. It's just a piece of a bigger picture.

We are just a touch too generous for a little country with a small economy.

Stop moaning is going back to college and on hap. Who knows maybe someday he'll have a job n pay tax towards that 20 billion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

enricoh wrote: »
    Stop moaning is going back to college and on hap. Who knows maybe someday he'll have a job n pay tax towards that 20 billion.

Van Wilder party liaison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Personal attacks of a pretty nasty nature. You should be really proud of yourself..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

batgoat wrote: »
    Personal attacks of a pretty nasty nature. You should be really proud of yourself..

Do you not see the irony in that post?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Just closed my business after 7 years and forced to lay off 3 staff.
    I’ve paid plenty of tax thanks very much. Safe to say a shed load more than yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: You're being a dick. End it now and stick to the discussion at hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭enricoh

Ireland is dooooomed

Fvcking yawn

I was responding to this post mod, didnt see much debating in it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

I think women generally let empathy guide their opinions rather than being a bit more realistic, particularly with refugees, making it difficult to argue with and not seem like you are being insensitive. It's not a criticism, it helps to have women who are generally more openly affectionate and compassionate than men.

Given about half the voters are women and we live in a democracy, it is important not to dismiss them as being pure emotion-driven beings and actually engage properly with them. Sweden is certainly an example of letting women's emotion-driven policies go too far unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭creeper1

Update- good news. The iconoclast has had his channel reinstated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

I think women generally let empathy guide their opinions rather than being a bit more realistic, particularly with refugees, making it difficult to argue with and not seem like you are being insensitive. It's not a criticism, it helps to have women who are generally more openly affectionate and compassionate than men.

Given about half the voters are women and we live in a democracy, it is important not to dismiss them as being pure emotion-driven beings and actually engage properly with them. Sweden is certainly an example of letting women's emotion-driven policies go too far unfortunately.

So is the drop in our colleges' rankings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Here's why Georgian's have shot to the top of the asylum seekers list in Ireland despite Georgia being designated as a safe country

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2019/0905/1074066-illegal-migration-investigation/
    Six people have been jailed after an illegal migration scam was dismantled by gardaí and UK immigration authorities.

An organised crime gang smuggled migrants into Britain through Ireland using the Common Travel Area.

The gang was charging migrants up to €15,000 for false documentation, transport and route planning.

The head of the Garda National Immigration Bureau, Chief Superintendent David Dowling, said gardaí shared intelligence on the gang, who were involved in a systematic attempt to help people evade UK immigration controls.

The two-year investigation was carried out into the activities of the UK-based gang, which brought illegal immigrants, from Georgia into the UK.

The gang provided false documents such as identity cards and passports as well as route planning, procedural information and transport for Georgian people to enable them to enter the UK illegally.

Gardaí and UK authorities identified 20 migrants which the gang smuggled in to the UK, but they believe they dealt with hundreds of people, charging them up to €15,000 each.

The migrants usually arrived from hub airports in France and Italy and once in Ireland left for the UK through Dublin Port or via Belfast.
    If caught in Ireland, they claimed asylum to prevent deportation.

Paul Reynolds was just on the News at One going through the detail on this. If the Georgian's were questioned at any stage by Irish Authorities, 'they immediately said the magic word 'Asylum'' ...that was a quote Reynolds got from a GNIB officer.

It's only a matter of time before the Brits shut down the CTA because we're clearly not capable of vetting the vast majority of people entering/exiting our country. But I think most right minded people have known that for years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Paul Lee

Just closed my business after 7 years and forced to lay off 3 staff.
    I’ve paid plenty of tax thanks very much. Safe to say a shed load more than yourself.

Closing a business is awful, I sympathise.

But are you happy to still support a government that shafts you in a million different ways and is almost definitely instrumental in causing your business to fail?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

vriesmays wrote: »
    So is the drop in our colleges' rankings.

Because Colleges have started pushing bull**** ideology courses like Gender Studies, LGBT studies, Women Studies, African Studies,etc. The only thing those courses are good for is giving students a victim complex.

Advertisement