Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland agrees to plan on migrant resettlement

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Wasn’t really my point. Lot of Immigrants are probably unlikely to stay here for life. Come, do their degree while working crappy shifts in centra or wherever, and Leave once qualified. So they’re not really replacing the brain drain we have

Sure we’ll be grand. According to your bullscutter earlier on, Apple made €104 BILLION in profits here. We must be well flush with the cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭cryptocurrency

It's the EU, its one big marxist project

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Gatling wrote: »
    1800 deportation in 8 years .

Lol you actually said "I know cos my da"

Game over kid

Haha. If you say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Can any of you liberals explain how you will keep dangerous migrants out?

How will you prevent a murder happening in Ireland? We've already seen what your side did with arson in Rooskey and murder in Utoya, Christchurch and Batley and Spen

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

How will you prevent a murder happening in Ireland? We've already seen what your side did with arson in Rooskey and murder in Utoya, Christchurch and Batley and Spen

How do you know what side done it...

Could have been a peed off ex worker or just some nut.

• Advertisement

Won't even attempt an answer. Pathetic.

Did the German girl not have a right to live in safety in her own country?

Mad the way you think rape is the sole province of the immigrant. Telling in fact. You’re fixated.

Sure we’ll be grand. According to your bullscutter earlier on, Apple made €104 BILLION in profits here. We must be well flush with the cash.

Do you not keep abreast of the news? State is fighting a case to not accept tax owed by Apple. And it’s €14 billion. Not 104. Please try keep up.

How do you know what side done it...

Could have been a peed off ex worker or just some nut.

Is Carrickmacross next for arson?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

johnmc76 wrote: »
    So they're signing up for Catholic schools and then complaining about seeing the crucifix? This is the same as Atheists that sign their kids up to Catholic schools and act shocked and appalled that there's a morning prayer. Both should be met with derision and ridicule along with a hearty "**** off".

You realise that many have no choice except to sign up to what are essentially state sponsored catholic schools?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

It's possible but not likely. It solves nothing. There must be other ways to stop a DP centre opening. Arson is too high profile. The media would be all over it.

• Advertisement

Still can’t unlock that stupidity.

Direct provision centers are essentially prisons camps.
    But they’re attempting to burn them down...in order so the refugees are free to leggit to Dublin or Galway and be...’free’?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Haha. If you say so.

No

That's the actual figures not according to some randomer da !

Gatling wrote: »
    No

That's the actual figures not according to some randomer da !

It’s not 104 billion though. It’s 14 billion. Bit of a difference. You know something we don’t?
    (He works for kpmg lads. Mind yer walletz n all)

It’s not 104 billion though. It’s 14 billion. Bit of a difference. You know something we don’t?
    (He works for kpmg lads. Mind yer walletz n all)

What are you on about .

Blueshoe wrote: »
    It's possible but not likely. .

The far right is radicalising people to make it a possibility.

What are you going to do about that?

How are all of you that oppose migration going to prevent your side carrying out murder?

Terry Pratchet

I couldn't tell you that....

I do like fire though

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

We've already seen what your side did with arson in Rooskey and murder in Utoya, Christchurch and Batley and Spen
    So in what passes for your opinion on the matter anyone who is not a "liberal" - and no doubt a pretty specific one by your measure - who questions the current multicultural politic, is now to be lumped in with mass murderers? So by your "logic" any Muslim who disagrees with portraying their prophet in a negative cartoon belongs to the side that was responsible for the Charlie Hebdo attacks? That thought would stick in your craw before it got the chance to reach your lips. So well done, a new "high point" of right on nonsense for you.*slow handclap*

But for gits and shiggles let's imagine your comparison and hysterical escalation is in play. It further proves my point that multiculturalism is a blue touch paper waiting to be lit and a lot of people within such systems have lighters. Where are mass attacks more likely to happen? Multicultural or monocultural societies? Oh and I hate to break it to you, the majority of such multicultural attacks in Europe and the West, outside the clusterfcuk that is America, haven't been perpetrated by pale people.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,582 ✭✭✭jackboy

How are all of you that oppose migration going to prevent your side carrying out murder?

How are all of you that promote migration going to prevent your side carrying out murder?

Stupid question, isn’t it, just like your question.

Do you not keep abreast of the news? State is fighting a case to not accept tax owed by Apple. And it’s €14 billion. Not 104. Please try keep up.

12.5% of €104 BILLION is €14bn. 12.5% is our tax rate. So by your calculations Apple has made about €104bn in PROFIT in Ireland, around €150bn+ in sales. IN. IRELAND!!!

Maths not your strong point??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

How are all Muslims going to stop terror attacks in their name? Oh, but that's different no doubt, but that's what you're saying. It's getting embarrassing now.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

12.5% of €104 BILLION is €14bn. 12.5% is our tax rate. So by your calculations Apple has made about €104bn in PROFIT in Ireland, around €150bn+ in sales. IN. IRELAND!!!

Maths not your strong point??

Wasn’t your point though? We’re owed 14b. Not 104.

Reading not your strong point?

jackboy wrote: »
    How are all of you that promote migration going to prevent your side carrying out murder?

Stupid question, isn’t it, just like your question.

You mean just like Enough is Enoughs question?

Terry Pratchet

A migrant getting killed here at this point is far more likely than a paddy getting killed by a migrant in fairness.

Surprised it hasn’t happened already tbh. But the likes of those protesting that DP centers are windbags in fairness. Big brave lads in numbers.
    Keyboard warriors alone in their bedrooms all the rest of the time.

My head hurts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

The same way all us settled people stopped our side dumping rubbish in halting sites:P

Jesus Joey you come out with some oddball posts:pac:

Wasn’t your point though? We’re owed 14b. Not 104.

Reading not your strong point?

For “US” to be owed €14bn (12.5%) in tax, Apple would have to have made over €104 BILLION in PROFIT in Ireland.

Do you think Apple has made €104bn in profit in Ireland?? Over €150 BILLION IN SALES????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

A migrant getting killed here at this point is far more likely than a paddy getting killed by a migrant in fairness.

And you know this how?

Surprised it hasn’t happened already tbh. But the likes of those protesting that DP centers are windbags in fairness. Big brave lads in numbers.

Well someone has been murdered by a migrant. It happened in Dundalk. Or does that not count because the Japanese guy was here legally??

But the likes of those protesting that DP centers are windbags in fairness. Big brave lads in numbers.

No the people in oughterard love their home and town and stood up for themselves .

Unlike those hiding behind keyboards making **** up

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

The far right is radicalising people to make it a possibility.

What are you going to do about that?

I can't control the actions of others. As in I can't stop people burning down buildings nor can I stop people in government spending hundreds of millions of taxpayers money on dp centres. I don't really care either way. I can't control it so why worry. Iv enough to be stressed about.
    It doesn't really effect me anyway.
    Does it directly affect you?

Advertisement