Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland agrees to plan on migrant resettlement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

**ask the Brits to stop selling weapons to the Turks to bomb Syria and we wouldn’t have Syrian immigrants.

Some one is having a bad day ..

Syrians refugees aren't coming here ,UK or Europe because turkey is bombing them........

Seriously

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Ps you’re afraid of immigrants coming against women or gays??

Our papers and radio are littered with weekly appearances from religious fundamentalism in the form of David Quinn and Iona institute almost daily

If you’re afraid of religious fundamentalism you should be in all its forms. Not just the one hasn’t happened here yet.
    We have plenty of our own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

I’ve had homophobic abuse and a good few beatings in my life. Loads of verbal abuse mainly. But never once on either case from any immigrant. Always ‘our own’.

You haven’t a notion what you’re talking about.

Oh it's an anecdote.
    Convenient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

Anyone know where the goalposts have been moved to this time

Woodsie1 wrote: »

Where not in Kansas anymore toto

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Bitchute

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Gatling wrote: »
    Some one is having a bad day ..

Syrians refugees aren't coming here ,UK or Europe because turkey is bombing them........

Seriously

They aren’t!? Shock horror. Why are they

Oh it's an anecdote.
    Convenient.

Care to provide the incidences of any homophobic attacks commuted by immigrants? Past five or ten years will do.

Oh. Wait.

Yis couldn’t provide any evidence of the phantom rapes alleged against them

Goalposts indeed

Care to provide the incidences of any homophobic attacks commuted by immigrants? Past five or ten years will do.

Oh. Wait.

Yis couldn’t provide any evidence of the phantom rapes alleged against them

https://www.thejournal.ie/court-asylum-seeker-rape-2633638-Feb2016/

https://metro.co.uk/2018/03/22/asylum-seeker-claimed-child-refugee-jailed-rape-murder-7407892/

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/violent-rapist-has-visa-renewed-as-he-cannot-be-deported-30336581.html

They aren’t

So what your just making stuff up?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Bitchute

Just checked it out now. It's alright I suppose. I do like how when you are typing it into Google they don't bring up the suggestion as you spell it out.
    Google don't want people going on there. YouTube competitor I suppose

From that journal.ie story :

"Udeh came to Ireland in 2009 and had applied for and been refused asylum twice. He is now appealing his position to the Refugee Appeals Tribunal"

Lol. Some country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

How will you prevent a murder happening in Ireland? We've already seen what your side did with arson in Rooskey and murder in Utoya, Christchurch and Batley and Spen

Please provide proof about who was involved in the Rooskey fire or else kindly retract your statement.

Ps you’re afraid of immigrants coming against women or gays??

Our papers and radio are littered with weekly appearances from religious fundamentalism in the form of David Quinn and Iona institute almost daily

If you’re afraid of religious fundamentalism you should be in all its forms. Not just the one hasn’t happened here yet.
    We have plenty of our own.

Hussain Halawa, the leader of the Clonskeagh Mosque is on record advocating for the execution of Homosexuals. Can you provide evidence of any Catholic cleric in Ireland advocating for the same?

Hussain Halawa, the leader of the Clonskeagh Mosque is on record advocating for the execution of Homosexuals. Can you provide evidence of any Catholic cleric in Ireland advocating for the same?

Really? Was he successful?

I’ve not heard of any beheadings here to date

(**cue link to some video or article from a newspaper from the Far East)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Did you have weeding nerves before you married to your wacky discriminatory far right idealogy?
    Or was it a long courtship?

Now to be fair he was asked for articles and he delivered.
    Goal posts indeed

Did you

Care to explain more or is it the fact you put your preverbial foot in it .....

Really though a lot of it was people from the outside directing it and inflaming it. They have moved to Carrickmackross now

They're following a playbook learned from the UK

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/07/far-right-swooping-on-towns-to-exploit-tensions-report-says

Do you deny the experiences of the people of Carrickmacross who in large numbers have stated that they are living in fear of migrants in their town?
    Please provide some solid evidence that these people are lying.

The evidence is there, again, please provide evidence of a Catholic cleric advocating for the death sentence for Homosexuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 JonnyHanlon

Ok thanks for your reply in relation to the first question, can you explain the second question in relation to contrasting the difficulties an English family will face moving to our country versus a family from Somalia/ Syria? Thanks

You might respond when you get a moment, otherwise it looks like you're ducking the question because you can't provide a well reasoned answer. Thanks

• Advertisement

To any Homosexuals reading this...these people do not care about you

They ignore the fact that Irelands leading Muslim cleric is on record as advocating for the death penalty for Homosexuals

They deny, obsfucate, distract, deny, derail...but they will never stand up for you when it comes to Islamic Homophobia

Gatling wrote: »
    Care to explain more or is it the fact you put your preverbial foot in it .....

You’ll need to form a sentence here. It wasn’t a hard question you were asked

You’ll need to form a sentence here. It wasn’t a hard question you were asked

Personal abuse isn't a question .

You might respond when you get a moment, otherwise it looks like you're ducking the question because you can't provide a well reasoned answer. Thanks

I’m watching a (not great) film. Sorry. What was your question

To any Homosexuals reading this...these people do not care about you

They ignore the fact that Irelands leading Muslim cleric is on record as advocating for the death penalty for Homosexuals

They deny, obsfucate, distract, deny, derail...but they will never stand up for you when it comes to Islamic Homophobia

I don’t need them to care about me? They don’t bother me one it. If I bother them That’s on them no?

Christ the lads in here are fans of the ninja edits all the Same

• Registered Users Posts: 18 JonnyHanlon

By your reasoning we should allow this type of rhetoric until something happens. how is your vote equal to mine?
    We need to overhaul the democratic system, we need to filter out votes of persons where their capacity to understand and make a reasoned argument for their position is not possible. Honestly this is how we begin to evolve our system.

Quote: JonnyHanlon
    Ok thanks for your reply in relation to the first question, can you explain the second question in relation to contrasting the difficulties an English family will face moving to our country versus a family from Somalia/ Syria? Thanks

The Syrian family will face regular stealth racism and probably frequent open racism.

The English family will too but far more stealthily except for the kids who will probably get a hard time in school for being english, depending where they live.
    That’s been the experience of most English kids that grow up here and went through out school system.

That’s been the experience of most English kids that grow up here and went through out school system.

In your opinion

• Advertisement

By your reasoning we should allow this type of rhetoric until something happens. how is your vote equal to mine?
    We need to overhaul the democratic system, we need to filter out votes of persons where their capacity to understand and make a reasoned argument for their position is not possible. Honestly this is how we begin to evolve our system.

That’s a comedic spin of ever there was one.

Harvey said some headbanger Muslim chap in Ireland called for gays to be exterminated

I asked was he successful in his cry?

Did he get support from his people?
    Or support from our government?

Twist away all you want but don’t put stupid words in people’s mouths. You look stupid when you do

Advertisement