Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunt Aero Light Disc

Options
  • 23-07-2019 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has used these wheels and what they think? I'm looking to upgrade the stock wheels on my Cannondale Synapse without paying more than I paid for the bike & these seem like good value in terms of cost vs. weight.

Anything else I should go for in that price range (400€ or so)?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I don't have the disc version but I do have the Rim Brake version and am very happy so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭El Vino

I have a set of their mountain bike wheels and a set of their 4 seasons disc wheels on the gravel bike, very happy with both. Excellent customer service also, I made a mistake and ordered the wrong freehub on the mtb and they sent me the correct one free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Alanbt

Had a pair, thought they were very good when had them. Very good bang for buck wheels.
    Sold the disc bike so didn’t need them. Considering some of their rim brake wheels tho. Better get on it before brexit!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

I have Alanbt's wheels now, and they're excellent, can't fault them.
    They have a loud freehub, but I love it now.
    They also look really, really lovely. I can't think of anything more important :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Thanks for the replies, these are on the way to me with my first set of tubeless tyres too

• Advertisement
Advertisement