Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting 3 Vodafone Contracts

Options
  • 23-07-2019 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Lads I've put myself in a bit of a situation.
    The Vodafone website wasn't working, and kept giving me an error message every time I tried to order a Galaxy S10 on a billpay contract. After multiple attempts, I picked up the phone and they seemed to clear my account. However, once I logged back into My Vodafone, it appeared that they had initiated 3 €40/month contracts - one for each time I tried, and failed to purchase the handset.
    This is obviously a really bad situation, so does anyone have any advice?
    Cheers,
    Darragh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Isn't there a cooling off period that you can cancel your contract within a certain amount of days?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

van_beano wrote: »
    Isn't there a cooling off period that you can cancel your contract within a certain amount of days?

Yes, there is a 14 day cooling off period. Contact Vodafone here on boards and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Yes, there is a 14 day cooling off period. Contact Vodafone here on boards and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Vodafone are no longer active on boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Gooser14 wrote: »
    Vodafone are no longer active on boards!

:D

Advertisement