Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good bars for bi-couple

• 23-07-2019 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there!

I hope this is the right forum to post this so sorry if not. Myself (m) and my girlfriend (f) will be in Dublin this weekend and wondering where is a good place to meet people. She is bi and I'm bi-curious and we're really looking to meet, have good chat and some good craic with similar people. It's nice to get away from our straight friends every once in awhile!! We were going to go to the Front Lounge but it's gone apparently! (Yes, it's been awhile since we've been out in Dublin!) Can anyone suggest some good places?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,113 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Ah I think Street 66 is still a place to go

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Yeah, Street 66 took over from Front Lounge. Same location, similar vibe. Worth checking out.

And if that's no fun you could head to Panti Bar on Capel Street, not far away at all, and/or The George on George's Street if you want something later. All within short walking distance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

And Penny Lane across from Pantibar. But definitely Street 66 (formerly Front Lounge) is the venue that attracts most women from what I've seen. (edit sorry, I assumed OP was a woman but all venues suggested are great for both men and women).

• Registered Users Posts: 5 joeninety90

Thank you all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Op there's a group called BiIreland which runs on FB (see here for the page) and they often runs events around the country (not just Dublin) from board games to picnics to nights out on the town. Might be worth a look. They also have an online community group too that you can join, just to meet like-minded folks. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement