Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTÉ Investigates tonight (21:35): Crèches, Behind Closed Doors

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Jebus H Christ! She's putting the babies to sleep on their tummies! Everyone knows not to do this now. What a thundering cnut!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

She should be arrested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I hope RTE has reported this to Gardai?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Arrest this bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

This is horrific! Covering a babies face?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

This is horrible, many parents feel guilty enough about leaving their children in creche without watching this.

She's heartless.

jos28 wrote: »
    I presumed this was going to be an investigation into various creches, just wondering why the programme is only focusing on one particular business. I'm by no means condoning what I am seeing but it seems somewhat biased. Am I missing something?

They said they got requests from parents to investigate that particular crèche chain. Didn't they get Links and Giraffe crèches in a sting a few years ago? Yes, they did in 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

liam7831 wrote: »
    Joe will be creaming himself thinking of all de calls tomorrow

Our Joe fitted extra tight springs to the clamps!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭selfbuild17

I feel sick watching this. Those poor babies are frightened and distressed and she’s treating them like animals. She obviously has no love or compassion for children, what the hell is she doing in that business?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭aratsarse101

This is not surprising. We had a lovely Au pair last year. She spoke very little English as we speak her language. She got a job in a pre school/after school care concentration camp in Cork after she was finished with our family. The stories she had about the care, her colleagues and sometimes the parents were shocking. She had 24 small children between herself and a very strange colleague. Most food came from cans and sachets that had to have hot water added. She didn't know what the children were saying and for definite they didn't know what she was trying to say. Bosses had her sign all sorts of forms. She definitely didn't know what they meant. Parents shouted at them and children. I could go on but it sounded like hell in Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭dbas

How many babies has this witch had under her care over the years......
    She should rot in jail with a cot to sleep in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

There you go this is a by product of the feminist movement promoting women to go out work instead of raising children to benefit international finace capitalism. All part of a globalist movement which puts children last hardly a surprise this is apparently what the people want at least according to the feminists and globalists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Genuinely, is some of this not assault?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Tandey

Lawsuits will ensue for the good of everyone one would hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Yes, I would believe it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Tandey

Stephen15 wrote: »
    There you go this is a by product of the feminist movement promoting women to go out work instead of raising children to benefit international finace capitalism. All part of a globalist movement which puts children last hardly a surprise this is apparently what the people want at least according to the feminists and globalists.

Wtf!?!

Jog on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭Rezident

In India a mob would form, naturally, and that evil woman would be torn to pieces, problem solved.

In Ireland, no doubt, she will get away with a strongly worded warning. Why should she stop making millions from this when there is no deterrent in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Have these creches been closed? She is hardly still minding kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Absolutely yes

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Absolutely is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,837 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

All the money Tusla is bankrolled with and this is the result, joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

They said they got requests from parents to investigate that particular crèche chain. Didn't they get Links and Giraffe crèches in a sting a few years ago? Yes, they did in 2013.

Ah that explains it, many thanks. I remember the Giraffes one alright

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

Something wrong with the system if that wagon can repeatedly get away with running these "crèches"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Anne Davey is some cnut.

:mad:

I hope to god that her business is ruined but given the shortfall of creches in this country I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Vologda69

All the money Tusla is bankrolled with and this is the result, joke.

Budget of €750 million per annum....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Tandey wrote: »
    Wtf!?!

Jog on.

What's the issue with what I said? Do you not like the fact that children are generally better off in their mothers care than the care of a profit making business?

Sick to my stomach after watching that..poor children.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

That was a tough watch. As a parent with a daughter in a creche it was difficult to watch that monsters behaviour. Actually I'd imagine difficult for anyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Does anyone know what happened with Giraffe and Links after the last investigation?

Really very little from what I can find online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

People are surprised by this?

Crèches and old folks homes, high profits and poor standard of care. The other common denominator is people without a voice being exploited.

Terrible thing to watch but doubt very much will be done about it.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Advertisement