Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibiza essentials ?

Options
  • 24-07-2019 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

I’m a 25 yo lad heading to Ibiza on Saturday with a bunch of lads. What are the essential items to pack when heading in a piss up to Ibiza ?

And how much money would be needed for 5 days ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

Id say 200 a day should be enough depending on what you intend to do over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭mountai

Lots of Condoms
    Lots of cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I spent 5 grand in 5 days before there, some people have spent 400 ,
    drink is pricey in bigger clubs, entry to clubs is pricey, normal pubs theres deals to be had, drink plenty of water and only buy yips off lads from your country over there for the season. Enjoy kiiiiiiiiid.

if youre going to get really messy and can't handle your drink, bring an england jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

Suncream,
    condoms,
    Loads a money.
    Appointment in STD clinic for when you get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

spf 50 sunscreen when you pass out on a beach, in case someone confuses you with lobster. Serious thou if temps are high 2-3hours and you'll be peeling 4 layers.

if youre going to get really messy and can't handle your drink, bring an england jersey :pac::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

big bag of yokes.

I was there last year and spent 1500 in a week, I was there this year and spent 2grand.

Drinks are €20 in most of the big nightclubs, bottles of water are €22 in the likes of hi ibiza.

Advertisement