Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV improvments

Options
  • 24-07-2019 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭

I'm having some trouble with local kids at my house and need to improve the CCTV. Currently I've 2 HIK Vision PoE IR Domes installed at the eves covering the front but I need something lower down at eye level capable of capturing faces. The cameras on the eves do ok but I need something closer to ground level but at the same time I don't want the house to look like a bank with cameras everywhere, I'm using ZoneMinder as a DVR so it will support most IP cameras any suggestions for something more discrete I can place at eye level? Something like the Ring Video doorbell looks good but I'd like something that ties into the existing system

Comments

Advertisement