Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone switching contract to payg

Options
  • 24-07-2019 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

I was out of contract with vodafone 2 months ago. I decided it would be cheaper to go with pay as you go. So six weeks ago I phoned them and I requested to switch from Bill to payg. Nothing seemed to be happening so I contacted them online twice. They replied telling me that I had to phone them. I phoned them and still nothing. I went into their shop two weeks ago. The store person rang their customer service and put me onto them. After hearing nothing for a week. I then phoned them again. Today I got a bill for 60 euros. I am still waiting for them to switch me over.

Is this normal? Is it legal? Are they like sky?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

They are shocking to deal with, I had a very similar experience but literally couldn't speak to a person. The shop was next to useless so switched to a new provider. I dont expect anything other than some competency but genuinely perplexed with how poor the CS is

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

Ring cc and keep ringing - Belfast call centre will sort you,and if u get the run around etc, hang up and ring again- details on here in another thread" vodaphone PAYG '"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Ring cc and keep ringing - Belfast call centre will sort you,and if u get the run around etc, hang up and ring again- details on here in another thread" vodaphone PAYG '"

I wouldn't bother wasting more of my time or money chasing these pricks around, just port to PAYG with another provider. If you don't like the service you can always port again to Voda PAYG.

None of the networks like to sign off on a cancellation which is effectively what you are doing, it is a definite policy to make it as difficult as possible.

Advertisement