Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft

Options
  • 24-07-2019 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi.I applied online for an overdraft on Friday 12th of July.I have still received no correspondence.Can you tell me when I Might here if it has been approved or not?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Dan8686,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

As each overdraft application is assessed on a case by case basis these timeframes may vary. Our lending team will be in contact with you via email, please also check your junk and spam folders for updates.

If you have not received any updates or emails you can link in with our lending department on 0818 200 334. An advisor there will be more than happy to check on this for you. The team are available Monday to Friday 8am -8pm, and Saturday 10am - 2pm.

We hope the information helps.

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement