Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To late to be a student nurse?

Options
  • 24-07-2019 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi just wondering is it to late for me to be a student nurse, mental health nurse that is, I'm 36 , am I to late in applying this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭banie01

candycock wrote: »
    Hi just wondering is it to late for me to be a student nurse, mental health nurse that is, I'm 36 , am I to late in applying this year?

So far as I know, nursing requires aptitude and some other testing usually carried out @Feb of the entry year.
    So maybe too late for this year.
    One of the more experienced folks can no doubt advise. That said even of you are too late for this year.
    It does give you plenty of time to get everything sorted for the next round of entry.

Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭candycock

Thank you for ur advice and guidance, I'm working at the moment and I'm thinking of doing an course or maybe going to a guidance councillor?

Advertisement