Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere that sells .223s in bulk or for very cheap?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

shootemall wrote: »
    Tulammo I find is unbelievably accurate out to maybe 15 or 20 feet after that it starts to open up.
    I used them in the Bullseye competition out to 50 yards and they were adequate to good enough, but at 100 or further, really opened up as you said.
    I bought a few p mags and all steel case feeding issues disappeared
    Looking for a few mags myself, but finding it hard to nail someone down that will ship to Ireland. Not even looking for large capacity, just a few 10 round rounds. Where did you get your ones?
    , but would love something
    Brass cased if only to stop wear and tear , the steel can be pretty unforgiving
    Yeah, that thought crossed my mind too and now you've said it, it only reinforces my concerns. When this lot of Tul is gone that'll be the end of steel case for me.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

pm. wrote: »
    What is a light strike?
    When the firing pin hits the primer of the round, but not with enough force to actually fire the round.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

1000 rounds Privi Partizan ,milspec 350 euros in Germany.Am seriously wondering would it be worth doing a group bulk buy here for say 3 common calibers,and putting in an import liscense app with DOJ,and get it deliverd to a dealers and then do a breakdown of the pallet? There has to be a point,where this becomes economical if there is a high enough volume?

I know the Israelis woul happliy sell us a 20foot container of .223 and 9mm deliverd to Dublin docks for 2 million euros.:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Well i ordered the last one in Outdoor sports. It'll be sent on Tuesday (cos of the bank holiday) so will have them by Wednesday.

Will try them out asap and see how they perform.

Got talking to the lads in Outdoor sports and was wondering why i hadn't noticed them on the website. When i done a check on Google the shop came up as having them but when i typed it into the shop's site it returned no results so i told the lads.

They also said they have new Hornady round in. The Frontier i think it was called. €15 per 20.

• Advertisement
Advertisement