Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing orders haven't gone out

Options
  • 25-07-2019 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I have fortnightly standing orders set up for years and they always leave after midnight but today they haven't left yet? Is there an issue with standing orders today? My husbands have left as normal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Shelly24,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and checking with us.

We are not experiencing any issues with standing orders today. They can leave at any time throughout the day, up until 3:30pm.

You can certainly link in with our colleagues and they can certainly check up on this for you. They can be contacted through 365 online banking under 'Service desk' and 'Ask a question'. Or on our customer service phone line on 0818 365 365. Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday 8am-12am; and Saturday and Sunday 9am - 6pm. They will be more than happy to help you.

Thanks, Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭shelly24

Hi Shelly24,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and checking with us.

We are not experiencing any issues with standing orders today. They can leave at any time throughout the day, up until 3:30pm.

You can certainly link in with our colleagues and they can certainly check up on this for you. They can be contacted through 365 online banking under 'Service desk' and 'Ask a question'. Or on our customer service phone line on 0818 365 365. Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday 8am-12am; and Saturday and Sunday 9am - 6pm. They will be more than happy to help you.

Thanks, Aisling.
    Thanks, I'll leave it a few more hours and see!

Advertisement