Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice

Options
  • 25-07-2019 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

I signed contract with Electric 5-6 months ago as I moved from previous property into another one and again like in month time I'm moving out and will be moving in to another property.
    Question here: can I register new address on my current address and in the month time remove the current address and keep one which I will be in.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi asgaard,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You would need to open a second account for the new address if you want to be registered there before moving out of your current address.

This will mean being billed before you move in there though, from the date/meter-reading of your registration.

If you need to do the above, telephone Sales on 1850 30 50 90 with the MPRN (GPRN for gas if relevant) and meter-reading(s) for your new address.

If not, just contact Customer Service (1850 372 372) on your last day at your current address with a meter-reading taken that day also, and they will close that account. When you move into your new address, note the meter-reading(s) on your first day, and contact Sales on 1850 30 50 90 with your account number(s) to re-register you at your new address.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement