Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know this plants name?

Options
  • 25-07-2019 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

I am looking to get this plant for my desk. I need help with the name do I can go get one of my own.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

mickuhaha wrote: »
    I am looking to get this plant for my desk. I need help with the name do I can go get one of my own.

Were you going to add a picture of the plant in question to your post?

There is an app you can get for your phone which takes a picture of any plants/flowers etc you are curious about and it tells you what plant it is and all you need to know about it. Its called "Plantnet", its a free app. I hope that helps you.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭mickuhaha

Fracture wrote: »
    Were you going to add a picture of the plant in question to your post?

There is an app you can get for your phone which takes a picture of any plants/flowers etc you are curious about and it tells you what plant it is and all you need to know about it. Its called "Plantnet", its a free app. I hope that helps you.
    Double post
    Here will delete this one.

Found it using plantnet app
    echeveria gigantea rose et purpus
    Thanks

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057999935/1/#post110787396

Advertisement