Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garden designer

• 25-07-2019 12:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭

I'm not good at visualising stuff and when I googled Garden Designers it came up with all sorts of very high end providers.
    I just want a functional garden!! It's a large unruly space and I need something aesthetic , useful and low maintenance.
    I've looked in Pinterest but have difficulty translating it into what might work in my context.
    Previously, I had some landscapers in to price up and they only were able to price what I set out. They had very little in the way of ideas. Also, there is an element of thinking- oh a massive garden kerching ( and I appreciate such work cam be costly/ money pit).
    There also seem to be a lot more landscaping businesses around st the moment and it's hard to differentiate who might be best for the job.
    Ideally I would like someone to sketch out ideas like an architect wpuld and then I could hire someone / different people to execute it.

Comments

Advertisement