Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People being killed by one punch to the head seems more and more common

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

No but I mean using your hands to break the fall.
    If your punched in the face it takes about half a second for your brain to slow down. In that half a second your body falls back causing the back of the head to hit off the floor. Your hands are literally useless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

No but I mean using your hands to break the fall.
    Ive accepted your trolling. Well done.
    Bear in mind Thomas Kellys familys not only had to bury an 18 year old son on his first night in the the city. His father was a keen campaigner to change licensing laws in that city and as a result his younger son was bullied so much in school about his families desire to change those laws he took his own life in 2016.
    I feel very strongly about this but it's obviously a bit funny in your life that's ok.
    https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/stuart-kelly-took-his-own-life-after-hazing-death-threats-parents-tell-60-minutes-20170710-gx7v1e.html
    Read that story and get back to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I was this guy..... I was talking to a group mix of girls and guys.... Never met and was only in the county for the weekend....

I was taken from behind where the guy took it upon himself to try and nock me out... It failed and his friends came running over even appologise for what happened, thought no more about it till boom I got a thump again as he had come back for round 2....

I ended up having to go hospital to get bleeding to stop and was still like what happened, no pain or anything just my white shirt was now red....

I will say the cops on the night were great and picked me up and brought me up to find him....

Mad part was he tried again in the station and they had to put him down....

Never knew him or crossed him and he left the country not long after so was never done in court.

This was back in 2007.... So dangerous though

Advertisement