Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan

Options
  • 25-07-2019 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Is there anyway to speed up loan application

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Each loan application is assessed on a case by case basis, and as a result of this timeframes may vary. Usually updates are received every 48 business hours. Please keep an eye on your emails; including your junk and spam folders for updates.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]If you would like to link in with the team and advisor can certainly check the progress for you, they can be contacted on 0818 200 334, they are available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-2pm Saturday and Sunday.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]I hope this information helps and if there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to ask.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks, Aisling.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dylan keohane

Thanks aisling just it says that its at stage 3 and this was this morning at 12:10 should i hear something back by the morning would you reckon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

In this instance I would recommend that you give our lending team a call on 0818 200 334, an advisor will be more than happy to help you and give you an update on the progress of your loan application.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement