Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FEP (FURTHER EXTENSION OF DURATION OF PERMISSION).

• 25-07-2019 4:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hi,

I am hoping to apply for planning permission to seek amendments to a recently approved FEP (further extension of duration of permission). Does anyone know if this is possible and if planning act/regulations allows for this.

Thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,942 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

you can always apply for full permission, and should it not be successful, the extended permission would still be "alive"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭horsebox7

Thanks very much for your help. So would it be best for me to apply for amendments for a new permission but the new permission will be more or less the same as the permission that was granted FEP apart from some small amendments?

I'm guessing I can't say that I'm seeking amendments to previously approved FEP but i would be applying for a brand new application?

On a separate matter. Do you have to apply for an EP(Extension of Duration of Permission) before you apply for a FEP(FURTHER EXTENSION OF DURATION OF PERMISSION)?

Advertisement