Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find new sites for pc parts

Options
  • 25-07-2019 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi folks
    It’s been a few years since my last build and the site I used for parts liquidated and I’m finding komplett a bit pricey, anyone know of any other sites that are selling and shipping cheap to Ireland.

I found one called caseking.de based in Germany, anyone here used that yet, with the dhl shipping it looks a decent price?

Any information is appreciated

Comments

Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

CaseKing is good.
    Also Amazon, OverclockersUK, CCL
    I've used Jacob.DE but never had to return anything to them, so don't know their customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

I seem to use mindfactory a lot lately

mindfactory.de
    overclockers.co.uk
    scan.co.uk
    caseking.de
    aria.co.uk (Last I checked had cheap delivery to Ireland)
    novatech.co.uk
    ebuyer.com was another but haven't used in years so not sure if its still good
    amazon.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭hotshot88

deceit wrote: »
    I seem to use mindfactory a lot lately

mindfactory.de
    overclockers.co.uk
    scan.co.uk
    caseking.de
    aria.co.uk (Last I checked had cheap delivery to Ireland)
    novatech.co.uk
    ebuyer.com was another but haven't used in years so not sure if its still good
    amazon.co.uk

I thought that mindfactory stopped shipping outside Germany? Did they start again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

My young lad saves hard and does a lot of research before buying but usually ends up buying from Amazon.co.uk.

As well as competitive pricing if anything goes wrong the back up service is second to none.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

hotshot88 wrote: »
    I thought that mindfactory stopped shipping outside Germany? Did they start again

no so you have to use a delivery company which is the equivalent of parcel wizard here

https://www.mailboxde.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

hotshot88 wrote: »
    I've been living in Germany the last year so all of my orders go to my german address.
    I haven't ordered to my Irish address in about a year so didn't notice this. If so its a bit **** as they are pretty good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Computer Universe deliver to Ireland and often have some good deals.

Advertisement