Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening account update

Options
  • 25-07-2019 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all!

I have currently having a hard time trying to get an answer from your customer support regarding an account opening so here I am.

I move to a new place a bit more than one month ago and filled up the form linked below on the website with success.

As I didn't receive any automatic email or any news following the form, I have contacted service'at'electricireland on the 3rd of July. I am STILL waiting for an answer.

On July 19th, I have received a letter from your services letting me know electricity would be cut under 7 days as no one is leaving in my place.

As this is totally wrong, I have reached out your live chat asking me to send an email to sales'at'electricireland. That is what I did on the 19th.

I am STILL, again, waiting for a reply from anyone and this is getting frustrating and ridiculous as electricity could be cut at anytime now. I can't call your customer support right now so I'd would appreciate someone replying to my emails to let me know if I need to fill this form again or if you are waiting for something else.

Form from the site: residential/online-services/moving-home/moving-in/electricity

Let me know if you need more info and than you!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi jcam, 

We regret to read this. 

Can you please send us a private message with your details?

We will need the following information for account security: 

- Your full name
    - Your address
    - Your MPRN
    - Your contact number
    - Your email address
    - Confirmation that the account was to be set up in your name

We can then liaise with our colleagues in the Sales team.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement