Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avantcard Mastercard BIC & IBAN

• 25-07-2019 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have these for a generic Avantcard Mastercard (ie: not a Tesco one)?

Bizarrely the customer support person on their phoneline will not provide me with this as I am not an Avantcard customer, even though these are generic details and not specific to any individuals account. I'm trying to pay a bill for a customer of theirs.

The Tesco Avantcard BIC & IBAN are on their Avantcard website (CITIIE2X, IE90CITI99005117683012). Are these the same for a generic Avantcard Mastercard?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

https://www.avantcard.ie/help-centre/faqs

Our BIC which is CITIIE2X

Our IBAN IE90CITI99005117683012

Your 16 digit credit card account number which begins with 245. This is different to your card number and must exclude any '000' if displayed at the start of the account number. You will find this number on your statement. Using any other information as a reference will result in your payment being returned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

Advertisement