Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US congresswoman states America should be "more fearful of white men"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Apparently he now claims to have been among the first responders to the 9/11 disaster.

Well at least he didn't claim to have invented the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

mad muffin wrote: »
    Oh we are not allowed to see it because of mainstream media.

No I mean on Trump's Twitter account his stupidity is quite clear to see compared to other politicians' Twitter accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭phater phagan

Well at least he didn't claim to have invented the internet

I believe Al Gore was joking when he said that.

[sarcasm] Suuuuuuure he was [sarcasm]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

I really wouldn't believe too much of anything that Trump supporters put out.
    Apparently he now claims to have been among the first responders to the 9/11 disaster.
    Please step away from the MSLSD (MSNBC)… it will rot your brain. Funny, they claim there’s no evidence Donald Trump was at Ground Zero after the 9/11 terror attack. I guess these geniuses must have been too busy drinking the koolaid to bother checking there own parent organization's NBC News clip of Donald Trump at Ground Zero after the 9/11 terror attack where he talked about crews of workers he had helping in recovery efforts.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

No, he wasn't. Gore also promised that I'd have beachfront property by now on the mountainside that I live.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

notobtuse wrote: »
    I really wouldn't believe too much of anything that Trump supporters put out.
    Please step away from the MSLSD (MSNBC)… it will rot your brain. Funny, they claim there’s no evidence Donald Trump was at Ground Zero after the 9/11 terror attack. I guess these geniuses must have been too to bother checking there own parent organization's NBC News clip of Donald Trump at Ground Zero after the 9/11 terror attack where he talked about crews of workers he had helping in recovery efforts.
    Well if Donald said he had crews of workers helping then it must be true
    Richard Alles, a retired deputy chief with the New York City Fire Department (FDNY), who now serves as director of 9/11 community affairs for the law firm Barasch McGarry Salzman and Penson, told us that in all the hours, days and months he spent at Ground Zero as an FDNY battalion chief starting 20 minutes after the buildings collapsed, he never witnessed a large group of workers hired by Trump at the site helping with search and rescue. “This is the first I’m hearing of it,” Alles told us by phone. “There would have been no need for that. Between police, fire and the construction crews, we had it all covered.”[/Qoute]

Now who to believe? The man who literally can't open his mouth without lying or a former chief of the rescue and clean up operation?

Another example of the oh so gullible Trumpers believing everything Daddy tells them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

• Registered Users Posts: 83,501 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

notobtuse wrote: »
    Oh bother... it comes from Forbes. Not your run of the mill troll factory.

No, it’s not from Forbes, it’s from Open The Books, and the source data is not accessible, so there isn’t a readily discernible way to verify all of these incidents don’t include animal feces, for instance.

Though since were playing the biased sources game I should point out Forbes has a right wing bent.

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Richard Alles, a retired deputy chief with the New York City Fire Department (FDNY), who now serves as director of 9/11 community affairs for the law firm Barasch McGarry Salzman and Penson, told us that in all the hours, days and months he spent at Ground Zero as an FDNY battalion chief starting 20 minutes after the buildings collapsed, he never witnessed a large group of workers hired by Trump at the site helping with search and rescue. “This is the first I’m hearing of it,” Alles told us by phone. “There would have been no need for that. Between police, fire and the construction crews, we had it all covered.”[/Qoute]

Now who to believe? The man who literally can't open his mouth without lying or a former chief of the rescue and clean up operation?

Another example of the oh so gullible Trumpers believing everything Daddy tells them

Well i guess if Richard Alles said it than it must be true :pac:

Just because Richard didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen

Ill believe Trump over slick willy or odumbass any day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

mad muffin wrote: »
    If that’s not inciting hatred I don’t know what is.

Can't be as it's spoken by a black, women whose Muslim...that's trifecta of protected classes in the states

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Can't be as it's spoken by a black, women whose Muslim...that's trifecta of protected classes in the states

You don't understand what the word protected means do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

You don't understand what the word protected means do you?

Hold on… I know! I know!

Something. Something. Trump is racist. Something. Something. White privilege

Am I correct?

Well i guess if Richard Alles said it than it must be true :pac:

Just because Richard didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen

Ill believe Trump over slick willy or odumbass any day
    That's one of the most non relevant "but Clinton or Obama" you've come out with yet. Well done.

Now if you can find me concrete evidence that Trump had crews of workers working down at ground zero (it shouldn't be hard to find) I'll concede I was wrong.

Just to add, Donald Trump saying so won't suffice

There is an open quote tag somewhere and I’m losing track of all that nested conversation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

That's one of the most non relevant "but Clinton or Obama" you've come out with yet. Well done.

Now if you can find me concrete evidence that Trump had crews of workers working down at ground zero (it shouldn't be hard to find) I'll concede I was wrong.

Just to add, Donald Trump saying so won't suffice

Fixing the tags. As for trump it’s not unlikely he visited ground zero for a few minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

splashuum wrote: »
    In a bizarre statement Ilhan Omar claims Americans should be more fearful of white men. These comment are totally incorrect seeming as the homicide rate committed by black men is soaring. Its frightening to see people gobble up her garbage.
    I firmly believe she could play a major factor in getting Trump re-elected due to her radical views.

https://twitter.com/mollyfprince/status/1154039284950716419

Shocking really. Can only imagine if the roles where reversed and someone like Trump said this about black people. People like Anderson Cooper would be having a stroke live on air as the virtue signaling went into overdrive.

Why is racism against white people in open season. Surely all racism is disgusting and to be purged from our society. :confused:

Fixing the tags. As for trump it’s not unlikely he visited ground zero for a few minutes.

Yep. Kinda like how he manages to show up at a disproportionately large number of charity events relative to the amount he’s ever managed to donate.

You're the Trump hater why don't you post concrete evidence that he didn't have workers there, shouldn't be to hard find right?

You want proof of a negative.

Instead, proof he had wieners there?

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    You want proof of a negative.

Instead, proof he had wieners there?

Im sure the Communist New Network (CNN) has plenty of proof Trump didnt have workers there.

Trump employees hundreds in the greater NYC area, could he not have called upon his staff to assist?
    Nahhh of course not, its easier to call him a racist liar

You guys I meant workers. Not weiners. But that is funny. Thanks autocorrect.

You're the Trump hater why don't you post concrete evidence that he didn't have workers there, shouldn't be to hard find right?
    Doesn't work like that I'm afraid.

Trump claimed he had crews working down there. Surely there's some evidence to back his claims up.

He also claimed he saw thousands and thousands of muslims in New Jersey cheering as the towers fell. Do you believe this happened aswell?

Im sure the Communist New Network (CNN) has plenty of proof Trump didnt have workers there.

Trump employees hundreds in the greater NYC area, could he not have called upon his staff to assist?
    Nahhh of course not, its easier to call him a racist liar

CNN can’t prove a negative either.

So you have no evidence he did.

Trump claimed he had crews working down there. Surely there's some evidence to back his claims up.

You should write Trump a letter and ask him for proof
    He also claimed he saw thousands and thousands of muslims in New Jersey cheering as the towers fell. Do you believe this happened aswell?

Yes

You should write Trump a letter and ask him for proof

Yes
    You're a lost cause

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

I'd imagine if he was there we'd have pictures to prove it by now. We might have to file this with the others :)

What an odd thing to say though if he wasn't there.

Although it reminds me of that guy from the League who told everyone he was in one of the towers when it happened and continued the lie for years.

You're a lost cause

Awww you just mad cause i wouldnt drink the kool aid

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    I'd imagine if he was there we'd have pictures to prove it by now. We might have to file this with the others :)

What an odd thing to say though if he wasn't there.

Although it reminds me of that guy from the League who told everyone he was in one of the towers when it happened and continued the lie for years.
    remember that the same people that believe his bs about this are the ones who wanted Hillary jailed for saying she came in under sniper fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭circadian

Awww you just mad cause i wouldnt drink the kool aid

You've drank the kool aid ya eejit.

Advertisement