Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open online store

Options
  • 26-07-2019 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi all, can someone point me to web where can I get information what I need and how to legally open web store in Ireland? It will be mostly IT equipment, but only via online with delivery. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

As a beginner, you should open a store at any eCommerce site like Amazon, eBay and AliExpress etc. but it depends on what you are going to sale there. On the other hand, I don’t think you need much technical help in this regard. Many tutorials are available at YouTube, where you can explore how to start a store online.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sashab

Hi, no I don't need technical advice but legal? I want everything to be legal since I am planing to sell stuff to companies here in Ireland.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Are you based in Ireland?

If so then look at a Start Your Business Course with the LEO -https://www.localenterprise.ie/Discover-Business-Supports/Training-Programmes/Start-Your-Own-Business-Programme/

That will cover everything to do with tax, law, and insurance as well as plenty more just about setting up and running a business.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sashab

Yes I am based in Ireland. Thank you, will check this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭eusap

is it B2B or B2C? Add registering for WEE to the list

• Advertisement
Advertisement