Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood Pressure Monitoring

• 26-07-2019 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Morning all,
    I have been told by my doc that I need one of those for 24 hours.  Could anybody recommend any pharmacies in Limerick city who provide these and what the costs might be please?
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

I got mine from my doc when I had it done
    You usually need to make an appointment with the nurse at your doctor's surgery to get it fitted

• Registered Users Posts: 32 millies23

I got one done by Boots Childers road. They were very good there and education was top notch rate. I was easily able to interpret the readings myself but alas my GP suggested that I get hers done also as she was more familiar with the readings! I suggest it's prob safer to get one off your GP. I ended up paying EU50 twice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Leonita

Thanks guys.  Maybe the gp is the best place to get it so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I got it in Boots in Dublin before. Had it a few times and hate it. Ended up getting a small one myself from Boots. Last time they asked me to do it I just said I have one and was able to take readings over a week or two and give it to the doc. Probably cost me €80 to buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭Bicyclette

One of my colleagues had his put on in St John's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement