Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance companies that will insure me on a car van/small van?

Options
  • 26-07-2019 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

I'm a named driver on my grandmothers car at the moment. In March when the policy is up I want to take out my own policy.
    I want to get a car van or a small van for practicality reasons and I don't need 4 passenger seats.
    At that stage I will be nearly 25 and will have 3 years driving experience (1 year as a learner and two as a full license driver)
    The insurance company my grandmother is with say that they don't insure commercial vehicles for private use and I am wondering is this the case with all insurance companies?
    Can anybody make any recommendations on what I can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

InsureMyVan been with them for years. By far the cheapest quote wise but I do get a distinct feeling I'd hate to have to deal with them in a claim scenario....

Advertisement