Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with fastway couriers delivery

• 26-07-2019 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi there,I ordered some stuff from littlewoods last week and still haven't received my packages,I am constantly being told by littlewoods that my delivery will be here with me the next day but it never arrives. My delivery has no scans on fastways tracking page,has anyone had the same problem?just checked with littlewoods and they said it will be here Monday,which I doubt.can someone advise me are fastway at fault or littlewoods?I think its fastway.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

lauraww wrote: »
    Hi there,I ordered some stuff from littlewoods last week and still haven't received my packages,I am constantly being told by littlewoods that my delivery will be here with me the next day but it never arrives. My delivery has no scans on fastways tracking page,has anyone had the same problem?just checked with littlewoods and they said it will be here Monday,which I doubt.can someone advise me are fastway at fault or littlewoods?I think its fastway.thanks

Assuming you have an account with Littlewoods (think you have to register with them in order to place an order) then you should be able to log in and track your parcels. If it has been updated in real time, you'll need the tracking number at hand when you contact Fastway (sounds to me like it's them the issue is with). I have to say I've been with Littlewoods years and have never had any issues with them or the courier. They are normally very good so hope you get sorted soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Fastway have their own thread https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057838472

If you have a decent driver then your OK if not anything can happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

These guys leave packages on doorsteps without signatures.is it possible it was stolen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

lauraww wrote:

I have ordered from Littlewoods on several occasions and delivery periods can vary. A week to ten days is not exceptional so I wouldn't worry. Fastway usually, but not always, send you an email the night before the delivery will be made.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

It should show up as having been scanned out of littlewoods warehouse first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

I love it when an op opens a thread but doesn't bother their arse replying or participating in it.

Advertisement