Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian tourist who fell down stairs in National Museum awarded €67,000

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

green123 wrote: »
    You are missing the point completely, as usual

Literally never seen you post here. But good for you. :confused:
    green123 wrote: »
    Of course if you are injured through negligence then compensation is due but the point here is that there was no negligence in this case.

Is there some underlining comprehension difficulty?

My post was quite clear, I asked a specific poster a specific question about his specific opinion, nothing to do with this case.

Do try and keep up lad, makes the thread easier for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Another day, another payout - of course we need proper legislation but Leo and his buddies are doing very well out of it so I'm not going to hold my breath any time soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

He looks very happy in the picture.

I always maintain that I dont mind the genuine cases of workplace injury that it was the fault of the employer but the ones that take the biscuit annoy everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

But who the fcuk decided that the mind the gap voice was to be taken off the tube
    WHAT?? That's terrible news if its true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Glass fused light

recedite wrote: »
    WHAT?? That's terrible news if its true.

I believe it's been taken off stations where they have straightened the platforms 

Some history 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-21719848

https://metro.co.uk/2007/11/25/voice-of-tube-sacked-for-spoofs-545083/

I miss the rich artwork in the tiles which has been covered by that Blaa off white :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement