Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonfert Pet Farm

• 27-07-2019 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if this place would be "suitable" for a couple with no kids who just want some animal interaction after a tough week? :o

Or is it really just for kids?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

For €5 each you can’t really go wrong... there is quite a few animals, you can feed the horse if they’re up for it but it will be absolutely full of kids on a day like today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,141 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Would you like the National Stud ? A lovely guided tour every hour and seeing the horses etc . Then go in into Japanese Gardens and rest there ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

Honestly I'd say it's mainly for kids. I love the place but I couldn't imagine going without the kids.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Go to the zoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭eusap

Head down to Kildare Farm foods, get some shopping done and wander around the pet farm for free. Its a popular place for young and old

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

eusap wrote: »
    Head down to Kildare Farm foods, get some shopping done and wander around the pet farm for free. Its a popular place for young and old
    And there's a café there too.

Advertisement