Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots.ie not accepting an order

Options
  • 27-07-2019 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭

When trying to place an order on the Boots website I am told they. cannot process the order -

"This is either due to:

The quantity of some of the items in your order has exceeded the amount that we can accept per order
    The frequency of ordering that item exceeds the number that we can accept in a specific time period"

None of it is medicinal - just toothpaste, shower gel, etc. that I forgot to get at Dunnes earlier and can't be bothered going back. I had a similar order about a month ago bu t cannot figure out why it is refused.

Is there a technical problem on the website maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Are any of them special offer items? There might perhaps be some restriction there.

Otherwise, not sure. Perhaps contact their customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Have you tried asking boots?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

dudara wrote: »
    Are any of them special offer items? There might perhaps be some restriction there.

Otherwise, not sure. Perhaps contact their customer service.

There was special offers but removing them made no difference.

I gave up on it and went to Dunnes.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Have you tried asking boots?

No, you know that isn't something I thought of. :rolleyes:

Advertisement