Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hap moving house

Options
  • 28-07-2019 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone I have been receiving hap scheme for 10 months not long after we moved into a property but have found it not suitable as I had a bad back injury a few years ago and after moving into our current house had a baby that triggered massive daily problems with my back so can most days no longer climb the stairs so we have found another bungalow that is more suited but it says without good reason we must stay in the property for 2 years while recieving hap. We have been here over a year but receiving hap since October 2018 only. Has anyone else had a similar problem or know if this reason is good enough to move as it can be followed with a doctors letter as I am currently awaiting a decision on disability allowance also because of this. I’d really appreciate any info on this as we are unsure if this is reason enough t allow us t continue recieving hap in a different house.
    Many thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I think the best thing to do is to call Threshold as they will have the full information and can advise

https://www.threshold.ie/

Good luck with it

Advertisement