Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should Israel really be condemned and boycotted?

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Munich Olympics.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Anything to take the spotlight off the fact that hamas is an off shoot of the muslim brotherhood. And the PLOs bloody history in Europe and the potential danger it still poses.

Hamas is not the subject of the thread.

Hamas could worship a giant bannana and it wouldn't justify Israeli activities in the occupied territories.

Odhinn wrote: »
    Hamas is not the subject of the thread.

Hamas could worship a giant bannana and it wouldn't justify Israeli activities in the occupied territories.
    Oh i think if we reminded people what the plo did in europe people would disagree with you there.

Good bye Odhinn. I am pretty sure i have blown your mind. And this thread might make for interesting reading for most Irish people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Oh i think if we reminded people what the plo did in europe people would disagree with you there.

Diversion, dishonesty, a failure to admit you got the facts wrong....that'll make an impression allright.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭hamsin

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

The only thing stopping Israel from withdrawing west bank settlers is the very extreme passionate wishes of the people who have bought houses there.

nope. the only thing stopping them is they do not wish to give up territory as they are expansionist and don't believe in borders.
    They will mount legal challenges.

a legal challenge to where? the israely courts? they will side with them no question but they have no durisdiction as the land is not belonging to israel. therefore any legal challenge would be invalid.
    And do you know.

If Jordan Syria and Egypt has not attacked Israel in 67 NONE of this would have happened.

Eygpt would still have gaza and Jordan would still have the westbank.

if jordan syria and egypt had not made a defensive move they probably wouldn't even exist, never mind egypt and jordan apparently still having gaza and the west bank respectively.

If it stopped it?

How many lives around the world do you think Israel saved?

Take a look at that list of attacks.

That is just ONE man within the PLO.

By the way corbyn went to the funeral of one the munich attackers.

corbyn went to a lot of funerals i'm sure. it doesn't ultimately matter, he is still the man britain needs to save it (for another thread though)

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

They are the palestinian authority. Or didn't you know?
    they are the elected govt in the west bank.

So maybe the check points in the west bank are a good thing???

Less of this.

I am talking about why Israel should be commended. Because their soldiers RISK THEIR Lives to keep you and the rest of Europe safer.

Now i can start post EVERY single terrorist attack the PLO and hamas carried out on European soil or we can start to have a real converstaion.

Maybe its time people start remembering who the PLO and Hamas are.

By the way Hamas have a kids magazine they distribute in London it incites kids to carry out suicide attacks in the UK.

Its called Al-Fateh.

They haven't changed.

israel's soldiers don't risk their lives to keep me and the rest of europe safe. they do absolutely nothing for us .
    I really can't believe that a country being governed by a party that hijacked numerous planes in the 80s and carried out numerous terror attacks on Europeans and has never apologized for those attacks is one you are defending.

And the country that is trying to keep all those organizations from getting over the border and into Europe is the one being boycotted by those same Europeans.

I mean you couldn't make it up.

if you weren't defending a country which engages in ethnic cleansing and genocide, land theft and expansion, colonialism and slaughter, land and home theft, breaches probably every single international and human rights law, you would have a good point.
    israel aren't stopping those organisations from getting into europe, our security forces are doing that.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Rome and Vienna in 1985

This was the PLO.

Whats your point?

Israel was founded on Jewish terrorism. Have you ever heard of the Irgun or the Stern gang?

Members of this terror group actually became leaders of the Zionist apartheid state of Israel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Because it always bears repeating: Israel steals land and water from Palestinians.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Should Apartheid states be boycotted? That is the question your asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

So Netanyahu has not just said but vowed to annex the Jordan Valley in the West Bank if re-elected. More land grabbing for supposed Israeli sovereignty.

Advertisement