Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Affairs/IMHO ban

Options
  • 28-07-2019 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

I wish to appeal a carding for misgendering Jonathan Yaniv and a subsequent ban for commenting on a mods post. I messaged the mod, Dudara about the original warning but received no reply. I messaged them about the ban and they seem to sticking by that ban.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This is relating to Current Affairs/IMHO and not After Hours, so I will change the title. I will also remove the word "trans" from it as that is a clearly misleading. The ban is on you.

Your card was issued a week ago. You did not appeal that then. Have you attempted to resolve your disputes in connection with each sanction with the mod? If so please be prepared to share your PM correspondence here. If not please do so

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Beasty wrote: »
    This is relating to Current Affairs/IMHO and not After Hours, so I will change the title. I will also remove the word "trans" from it as that is a clearly misleading. The ban is on you.

Your card was issued a week ago. You did not appeal that then. Have you attempted to resolve your disputes in connection with each sanction with the mod? If so please be prepared to share your PM correspondence here. If not please do so

Thanks

Actually, forget it. As soon as I read that you had removed the word trans I realised I was wasting my time. Boards mods remind me of the Soviet party members in Chernobyl. Nothing to see here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement