Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's it worth??

Options
  • 29-07-2019 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hey not sure if I'm supposed to make a new thread for this or if there is one for this type of question?? Anyway I'm going to put my PC up for sale.. just have no idea what it's worth atm.

It's a nzxt s340 case, ryzen 5 1600 , as rock ab350 pro , Corsair vengeance 16gb 3000 MHz, Samsung 250gb ssd , 1tb hard drive, Asus gtx 1060 6gb graphic card, and a 550w semi modular psu.. i also have a LG 25 inch widescreen monitor.

Literally only used the whole thing about 5 times since i built it so looking to sell to buy a laptop.
    Any idea of a rough estimate of value would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

€500 / 50-60% of new price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I'd say at the moment looking at places like Adverts, you'd get about 400-450 for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

sjoyce87 wrote: »
    Hey not sure if I'm supposed to make a new thread for this or if there is one for this type of question?? Anyway I'm going to put my PC up for sale.. just have no idea what it's worth atm.

It's a nzxt s340 case, ryzen 5 1600 , as rock ab350 pro , Corsair vengeance 16gb 3000 MHz, Samsung 250gb ssd , 1tb hard drive, Asus gtx 1060 6gb graphic card, and a 550w semi modular psu.. i also have a LG 25 inch widescreen monitor.

Literally only used the whole thing about 5 times since i built it so looking to sell to buy a laptop.
    Any idea of a rough estimate of value would be greatly appreciated

I've sent you a PM, if you want to take a look...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭sjoyce87

Sorry for the bump.. never got around to selling this.. I'd imagine the value of it is after taking another fair bump .. is it even worth selling.. really need a laptop TBH

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Probably whereabouts of 400 Euro, very good deal for an all-around capable system at console-ish money.

Yet, adverts is a strange place - I had an R7 1700 for sale on it a few months ago, it took two weeks and barely got any interest until a couple of silly offers (a "swap" with a PS4 and another lad offering 100 Euro) came in. In contrast, there were older systems with inferior specs that were asking for more money and sold literally the next day. Stick it up for like 400 and see what interest you get, I'd say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement