Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living Social Rattan Furniture

Options
  • 29-07-2019 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi, I purchased 4 piece rattan furniture off living social website, was given a delivery date, it came and went with no sign of furniture.
    Contacted Living Social ,they email the supplier and I was told to wait another 3 days. That came and went also with no response. Contacted livingsocial again, they said they would email supplier and I was to wait 3 days. I said we done that trick already. I asked for a phone number for supplier, which is ringing out and the mailbox is full. I then asked living social for a refund, they said if no response after 3 days they will "look" at giving a refund.

Did anyone else purchased this set? Did anyone actually receive this furniture?
    GREY: A Madrid rattan furniture set from Esenti (was €781) OR redeem towards another available deal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Did you pay with credit card? Check with your bank about a charge back as you did not receive the goods.

How long has it being going on? Perhaps tell Living Social you want a refund or else you'll ask your bank to do a charge back, before going straight to your bank.

Advertisement