Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for recommendations for cabinet maker

Options
  • 29-07-2019 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

As the title suggests, I am looking for a cabinet maker for a kitchen build in Tramore. I have spoken to a few kitchen companies and their pricing would nearly be the same price as a hand made kitchen. I'd sooner give the work to a local craftsman.

Any suggestions greatly received. Feel free to DM if mods dont want public posting.

MODS perhaps you would confirm.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Muttley79

Unfortunately cabinet making is nearly all but dead in this country,mostly all of the kitchen/wardrobe carcasses are made up in workshop and they buy in the doors,handles,worktops from distributors,it’s faster and cheaper than the man hours a cabinet maker would put into it.hope this helps

Advertisement