Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI standard savings accounts ??

Options
  • 29-07-2019 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does BOI still have a standard savings account ?

One were I can move some money from my main current account to it from time to time and get access to it anytime I need it ?

Thanks,
    Tyson

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hi,
    Does BOI still have a standard savings account ?

One were I can move some money from my main current account to it from time to time and get access to it anytime I need it ?

Thanks,
    Tyson

Hi Tyson,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us today.

We have a wide range of Savings Accounts on offer. However, looking at your criteria above I think our Demand Deposit Account would best suit your needs. You can open the account with no minimum balance and you’ll always have access to your money.

Please see link below with information, benefits and online application for this account.

http://bit.ly/2VdIYnE

Many Thanks

John

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭tom_murphy112

I am looking for one that I could add ad-hoc funds (without any monthly commitments).. So I am not sure if this one is what I am looking. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

I am looking for one that I could add ad-hoc funds (without any monthly commitments).. So I am not sure if this one is what I am looking. 

Hi Tyson,

Thanks for getting back to us.

There is no monthly commitments with this account.

You can pay money into the Demand Deposit Account by transferring funds from your Personal Current Account using 365

transferring funds from your Personal Current Account using 365 Online or Phone Banking. Alternatively, you can pay money in at

any of our Bank of Ireland branches.

Thanks

John

Advertisement