If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55" Sony KD55XF7003BU - Price Please

Options
  • 29-07-2019 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi,

I am interested in the Sony KD55XF7003BU, could you let me know your best Boardie price delivered to Waterford, please? Any comment/review from ye on the TV?

Also, any pricing on the usual glass-type stands to go with it (am I right in assuming it doesn't come with it's own stand)?

Many thanks,
    C.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

colhickey wrote: »
    Hi,

I am interested in the Sony KD55XF7003BU, could you let me know your best Boardie price delivered to Waterford, please? Any comment/review from ye on the TV?

Also, any pricing on the usual glass-type stands to go with it (am I right in assuming it doesn't come with it's own stand)?

Many thanks,
    C.
    Hi colhickey,

The best price I could do on that at the moment would be £549 however at that price I would be able to include shipping. The Sonys are great, the 7003 doesn't have the Android operating system and the smart hub is a bit more limited but it has one of the best entry level 4k panels.

It does come with feet as a stand, or do you mean one of the glass racks to set it on with shelving?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭colhickey

Hi David,

Thanks for that. 

Yes, it is the glass rack (the 3 glass shelf stand?) that I will sit the TV on.

Not worried re Android, I will be using a Fire Stick anyway, so the smart features are not at the top of the list of things I need - it's more about the picture.

Thanks.
    C.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi David,

Thanks for that. 

Yes, it is the glass rack (the 3 glass shelf stand?) that I will sit the TV on.

Not worried re Android, I will be using a Fire Stick anyway, so the smart features are not at the top of the list of things I need - it's more about the picture.

Thanks.
    C.
    Hey C.

The below link has all our rack listed have a little look over and see if any would suit your current decor
    https://www.richersounds.ie/c-37-tvstands.aspx#pgnum=&sort=

Let me know your thoughts.

Hi Kenny,

I would assume that as the Sony is 55", the TTAP Elegance 1250 is the best one to go for with the cheaper ones being too small for the TV?

What's the best boardie price you can do on this if it's included with the TV?

Thanks,
    C.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kenny,

I would assume that as the Sony is 55", the TTAP Elegance 1250 is the best one to go for with the cheaper ones being too small for the TV?

What's the best boardie price you can do on this if it's included with the TV?

Thanks,
    C.
    Hey C.

The TTap linked above would fit the 55" Sony. 
    The stand on the Sony has a dept of 35.6cm and the Dept of the shelves on the Ttap 1250 come in at 40cm
    I've checked over several other racks including the large width ones and the 40cm seems to be the standard depth of the shelves.

I don't have too much movement on the Ttap but could squeeze it down to £105 along with the television.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

I might hold off on the stand for now, but I will go ahead with the TV. Will I ring the shop direct?

Thanks,
    C.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Kenny,

I might hold off on the stand for now, but I will go ahead with the TV. Will I ring the shop direct?

Thanks,
    C.
    Hi C,

If you drop me a PM with your contact number I can call you to process.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.