Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

debit company chasing me with no prior advise from ESB

Options
  • 30-07-2019 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

all my bill are paid i even have a disabilty allowence waiver..i am now recieving letters and calls from a debit company with no warning from ESB that my account went into arrears.i recieved my bill two weeks ago which was only 8€ (minus esb allowence) and you are sending bullies after me...i understand i have a small debit of 50€ which was to be cleared this week..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi mcdaids69,

Sorry to read it.

To look into this, we require the account details, if you private message us the Electric Ireland account number, address and telephone number on the account. Please also state for GDPR that you are the account-holder and confirm your name.

We will assist as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement