Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is the 200 euro cashback? just signed up seems to have disappeared

Options
  • 30-07-2019 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

to be honest, it was the only reason i signed up , as it represents the standing charge plus vat , maybe a bit less , but the standing charge is what really makes me want to go offgrid. That and the fact that I get charged tax on the carbon tax, which doesnt make sense and is not on.
    Anyway, since ive signed up there have been several emails from electric ireland, but nothign mentioning the cashback since.
     is it coming in the bill or does it come to me ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi gussieg,

Thanks for choosing Electric Ireland.

The bonus credit is applied to the customer's electricity account shortly after the account is opened, and the credit balance pre-pays this much worth of billing subsequently.

If you would like us to review the Electric Ireland account, just please private message us the account number, address, telephone number, your name, and state for GDPR that you are the account-holder.

We will review as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement