Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Plumbing issue at work

• 30-07-2019 1:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭

The main toilet at work is constantly out of action. The manager has gotten plumbers in to fix it about four times, but it keeps getting jammed up.

Anyway, myself and my colleagues have to go across the road to the nearby cafe to use the restroom which is for customer use only.

As a result, myself and my colleagues are spending upwards of five euro a day for the pleasure of emptying our bowels of urine and feces.

This has been going on about two months.

I've joked with the manager that he'll need to start compensating us for all the americanos and cups of green tea, but he laughs it off and struts away like a peacock.

The place stinks too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

Maybe stop blocking the toilet.
    Suggest moving this from Current Affairs to Diet & Nutrition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭mikhail

Move job. Tell them why in the exit interview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,226 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

antix80 wrote: »
    Maybe stop blocking the toilet.
    Suggest moving this from Current Affairs to Diet & Nutrition.

Or the etiquette thread. :pac:

Seriously though, that's ridiculous OP. It's one of the basic requirements of a place of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Don't work, are you all stupid? just don't come to work until he gets it fixed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭Ecce No Homo

just don't come to work until he gets it fixed.

Easier said than done when it's your livelihood.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,932 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Not Current Affairs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement