Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario Rosenstock on Today FM (Sunday mornings)

Options
  • 30-07-2019 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

I absolutely love Mario Rosenstock's funny gift grub slots and think his impressions are really funny on TV, he is a really good comedian .....

but, i absolutely hate his morning radio show on Today FM on Sunday morning (overlapping into afternoon) he is such a drysh!te on it! , cant believe it , so boooring!

so on Saturday morning Phil Cawley show starts at 12 mid-day (his show is good, I like PC) .. but on Sunday mornings the PC show does not start until 1pm because Mario Rosenstock's show is on. I know its not important , butI just wondered if other on her like the Mario Rosenstock show on Sunday mornings or find it really boring like i do?

If (and it looks like) Today FM is having a shake-up at the moment I hope they move them off the Sunday morning slot, here's hoping.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭robo

Its a poor follow on show from the one Neil Delamare used to present on a Sunday on that slot. There is plenty of "talk" radio at this hour on a Sunday where we have Newstalk & Marian (where's me fags) RTE talking the more serious things - I don't see why TodayFM do this type of programme. Have heard it a few times and its just not cutting the mustard - you don't know sometimes if he is one of his characters or not or should be a character.
    Some of his Gift Grub is not great these days too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

robo wrote: »
    Its a poor follow on show from the one Neil Delamare used to present on a Sunday on that slot. There is plenty of "talk" radio at this hour on a Sunday where we have Newstalk & Marian (where's me fags) RTE talking the more serious things - I don't see why TodayFM do this type of programme. Have heard it a few times and its just not cutting the mustard - you don't know sometimes if he is one of his characters or not or should be a character.
    Some of his Gift Grub is not great these days too.

yes, precisely that about enough Talk shows on that time of the morning .. or any time of the day really . Its a show that I have always felt was a bit out of place with Today FM's programming line-up especially at that time slot.

Advertisement