If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon DM41 DAB

Options
  • 30-07-2019 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just looking for a best price on the Denon DM41 DAB, open box options are welcome as well.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Rigante82 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Just looking for a best price on the Denon DM41 DAB, open box options are welcome as well.

Thanks
    Hi Rigante82,

The best price I could do on a brand new unit would be £209 including shipping.

Unfortunately I don't have any open box units at the moment!

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Rigante82

Hi Rigante82,

Kind regards

David

Thanks for getting back to me David.On the website it has a silver Denon for £199, is that price still available?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Rigante82,

Kind regards

David

Thanks for getting back to me David.On the website it has a silver Denon for £199, is that price still available?
    Hi Rigante82.

Yip we can still offer the silver version at the £199 price :)

Hi Rigante82,

Kind regards

David

Hi Rigante82.

Okay, thanks for the reply.

Hi Rigante82,

Kind regards

David

Hi Rigante82.

Okay, thanks for the reply.
    No problem at all Rigante82.

• Advertisement

Hi David,
    Just a quick follow up question. I'm trying to decide between the Denon connected to a pair of Q acoustic 2010is and the Audio Pro ADDON C5. Any advice on the difference in sound quality/price between the two?
    thanks

Hi David,
    Just a quick follow up question. I'm trying to decide between the Denon connected to a pair of Q acoustic 2010is and the Audio Pro ADDON C5. Any advice on the difference in sound quality/price between the two?
    thanks
    Hi Rigante82.

Unfortunately you can't really compare the two as they are totally different products.

The DM41 with most speakers will sound superior to the C5. 
    It has also a built in Cd player and DAB/FM radio. Has a sub pre out incase you ever fancied adding a subwoofer to the setup. There is even a digital in so you could connect your Tv or set top box.

However the 2010i speaker are now discounted with no more available.
    I could offer the DM41 with the 3010's for £295
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201174-q-acoustics-3010-graphite-matte-graphite-speaker-per-pair.aspx

The C5 is more portable Priced at £199. It really designed as a bluetooth speaker.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203509-audio-pro-addon-c5-black-black-wireless-music-system.aspx?swapstore=1

Don't get me wrong it does some good but not as good as the DM41.

Let me know your thoughts.

Hi David,
    thanks
    Hi Rigante82.

Unfortunately you can't really compare the two as they are totally different products.

It has also a built in Cd player and DAB/FM radio. Has a sub pre out incase you ever fancied adding a subwoofer to the setup. There is even a digital in so you could connect your Tv or set top box.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201174-q-acoustics-3010-graphite-matte-graphite-speaker-per-pair.aspx

The C5 is more portable Priced at £199. It really designed as a bluetooth speaker.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203509-audio-pro-addon-c5-black-black-wireless-music-system.aspx?swapstore=1

I knew they were different alright and I already have the Q acoustic speakers at home, they are leftovers from a 5.1 system I had.It was really the sound quality difference I was wondering about as I heard the Audio Pro today but have never heard the Denon.

Hi David,
    thanks
    Hi Rigante82.

I knew they were different alright and I already have the Q acoustic speakers at home, they are leftovers from a 5.1 system I had.It was really the sound quality difference I was wondering about as I heard the Audio Pro today but have never heard the Denon.
    Hey Rigante82.

With the Denon its more the speakers that will dictate how good it will sound.
    The Denon is capable of running the 2010i's with no issues to their full potential. Which in my opinion will outclass the C5

The 2010i speakers you already have were great speakers and very well reviewed!

To go for the DM41 by itself you would be looking at £205 delivered.

Hi David,
    thanks
    Hi Rigante82.

Hey Rigante82.

The Denon is capable of running the 2010i's with no issues to their full potential. Which in my opinion will outclass the C5

Final question,

Can I connect a gen 1 echo dot to the Denon to use Alexa and Soptify etc?

• Advertisement

Hi David,
    thanks
    Hi Rigante82.

Hey Rigante82.

Final question,

Hi Rigante82.

The Dm41 has an phono input so you can connect the Dot to it  depending on which cable you have.

Hi David,
    thanks
    Hi Rigante82.

Hey Rigante82.

Final question,

Hi Rigante82.

The Dm41 has an phono input so you can connect the Dot to it  depending on which cable you have.
    Thats great I'll go ahead with it.Whats the next step?

Hi David,
    thanks
    Hi Rigante82.

Hey Rigante82.

Final question,

Hi Rigante82.

Thats great I'll go ahead with it.Whats the next step?
    If you drop me over your contact number in a PM then we can give you a call for details.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.