Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Level term life plan

• 30-07-2019 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭

I might have to take out a new life insurance policy as my current policy ends a year before my new mortgage will.
    I currently have a level term plan with Aviva which was taken out in 2006. I'm 13 years older now so wonder will this affect the quotes I will get?
    I would like to stick with a level term plan if possible.
    Any recommendations would much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I might have to take out a new life insurance policy as my current policy ends a year before my new mortgage will.
    I currently have a level term plan with Aviva which was taken out in 2006. I'm 13 years older now so wonder will this affect the quotes I will get?
    I would like to stick with a level term plan if possible.
    Any recommendations would much appreciated.

Yes your age will be a big factor in the rates.

Consult a Broker for best advice.

Advertisement